A day all about celebrating the women in our lives seems like the perfect day to also reflect on some TV characters that mean a lot to us.
In fact, fans rose above and beyond to show their favorite characters some well-deserved love this week on Twitter, showering TV ladies from past and present shows with so much appreciation.
But there are quite a few women that are on our screens right now that might deserve a bit more appreciation from the audience.
Maybe they are going through some rough stuff or maybe those people that are around them aren't giving them the attention they deserve.
Regardless, this is a slideshow dedicated to just a few examples of women that we need to appreciate more this holiday season.
They are doing their absolute best and deserve to be honored for that, today of all days.
1. Mia Smoak (Arrow)
2. Amy Santiago (Brooklyn Nine Nine)
3. Madi Griffin (The 100)
4. Roz Walker (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina)
5. Anissa Pierce (Black Lightning)
6. Sansa Stark (Game of Thrones)
Wait! There's more Women on TV That Deserve Our Appreciation! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- The 100, Arrow, God Friended Me, Lucifer, Mayans M.C., The Good Place, Good Trouble, Good Girls, The Passage, iZombie, Black Lightning, Game of Thrones, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Fear the Walking Dead, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Roswell, New Mexico, The Bold Type, The Walking Dead
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Arrow Slideshows, God Friended Me Slideshows, Lucifer Slideshows, The Good Place Slideshows, Good Trouble Slideshows, Good Girls Slideshows, The Passage Slideshows, iZombie Slideshows, Black Lightning Slideshows, Game of Thrones Slideshows, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Slideshows, Fear the Walking Dead Slideshows, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Slideshows, Roswell, New Mexico Slideshows, The Bold Type Slideshows, The Walking Dead Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Yana Grebenyuk