Some couples are just not meant to be.
Whether they're lacking chemistry, a good story, or are just plain boring, it's too easy for TV relationships to be poorly written.
Honestly, can these couples just split already and move on to bigger and better things?
We've created a slideshow below of 13 of the worst relationships currently on television.
1. Beth and Dean - Good Girls
2. Fred and Serena - The Handmaid's Tale
3. Justin and Jessica - 13 Reasons Why
4. Andy and Ryan - Station 19
5. Bellamy and Echo - The 100
6. Burnham and Tyler - Star Trek: Discovery
Wait! There's more of the Worst Relationships Currently on Television! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- Good Girls, The Handmaid's Tale, The 100, Station 19, Star Trek: Discovery, The Bold Type, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Grey's Anatomy, Manifest, Game of Thrones, Superstore, 13 Reasons Why
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, Good Girls Slideshows, The Handmaid's Tale Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, Station 19 Slideshows, Star Trek: Discovery Slideshows, The Bold Type Slideshows, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Slideshows, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, Manifest Slideshows, Game of Thrones Slideshows, Superstore Slideshows, 13 Reasons Why Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch