Don't just passively watch your favorite All My Children stars on TV.
Go meet them in person! Here are the best opportunities to do so in the near future...
- Walt Willey will appear at Uncle Vinny's/Ferrara's Cafe in Point Pleasant, NJ on September 23. Showtime is 6pm - 9pm, tickets can be purchased by calling (732)899-3900.
- On that same date, Melissa Claire Egan will be signing autographs at the Celebrity Table at the 21st Annual Broadway Flea Market. She'll be there from 3pm-3:50pm. Location is at Shubert Alley on West 44th Street in New York City.
- Meanwhile, daytime stars from all the networks will headline the Daytime Stars & Strikes charity event on Sunday October 7. Jerry verDorn and Elizabeth Keifer (from Guiding Light) will headline the event along with starts from All My Children , As the World Turns and One Life to Live will be on hand to raise money for the American Cancer Society Research Funding Department.
- Colin Egglesfield, (pictured) will be on hand at the Team for Kids Fundraiser at Prohibition on the Upper West Side, NYC on October 19.Team for Kids is a charity that helps underprivileged kids around the country achieve their best.
- Susan Lucci will be on the road with Regis Philbin beginning in October. Susan and Regis will appear at Bally's - Atlantic City on October 19 and October 20. Showtime is 9pm both days.
- Egglesfield and Chrishell Stause will appear at the Mountain State Apple Harvest Festival in Martinsburg, West Virginia on October 20. There will be a parade and other events. The appearance is from 1pm - 4pm.