As contestants on The Amazing Race 12, both Lorena Segura and Jason Widener can admit that their relationship (they're dating) has been in turmoil for the past several years. Now they're willing to put it to the test.
BuddyTV sat down with Lorena and Jason for an interview prior to the new season and learned some interesting things about this pairing. Here are some key points about Lorena Segura and Jason Widener all fans should know ...
- Their official motto: "Don't be last, stay calm and have a blast."
- Their strategy? Stay off of the radar of other teams. They don't care about being on TV, they just want to stay quiet and win. Eyes on the prize.
- Lorena and Jason admit their relationship has been on the rocks and hope the Race will help them overcome many of their issues.
- Lorena speaks Spanish, French, Italian, and a little Portuguese, which she thinks will help them in their travels. Well, it certainly can't hurt.
- She's traveled a lot already in life but Lorena hopes to see new and different places with Jason on The Amazing Race.
- When the going gets tough, Lorena Segura and Jason Widener hope to say calm, don't give up, trust each other, keep going and moving forward.
- If they win, they plan to invest the $1 million prize wisely, purchase a house, and then use the rest of the cash to travel and see the world.
Best of luck to Lorena Segura and Jason Widener!