Privileged Spoilers from Executive Producer Rina Mimoun
Tomorrow night may be a rerun of the pilot of Privileged, but want to know what's coming up for the weeks to follow? Well thanks to executive producer Rina Mimoun talking to Zap2it, we have some spoilers that will help tide you guys over.
- Megan's Love triangle is about to explode. Apparently Jacob has a secret which will be revealed. And poor sweet Charlie is going to go dark while apparently Megan has no clue what happened to her best friend. Oh, and Charlie will find a love interested played by Alice Greczyn. As for Will, don't worry, there attraction between him and Megan is still undeniable.
Oh Mr Cassidy, what is your secret?
- We get to meet Megan's dad. Barley an episode goes by where Megan's dad isn't mentioned. Now in the next episode (6), there's going to be even more Megan / Lily drama sparked by the appearance of their dad. Apparently there's going to be a horrible dinner party coming soon.
- Sage and Rose will fight. Apparently things won't always be so flowery between the girls. There will apparently be a huge fight and we will see the reality underneath their sisterhood. Whatever that means.
- Laurel is exposed. We're finally going to see a bit of weakness to Laurel and why she's the way she is and exactly what happened between her and her granddaughters that makes them so distant.
- Sage finds some love. Though Max and Rose are done (apparently a lot sooner than Mimoun intended), we have yet to see any potential love interest for Sage. Apparently that's all going o change in episode ten.
Will Sage give up her V Card?
Wow. All I can say is can this show get any better?
Eric Hochberger is the programmer of TV Fanatic, so please forgive his mediocre writing. His programming is far better. Follow him on Twitter and/or email him. Just don't request threaded comments. They're coming.