Gossip Girl > Round Table: "They Shoot Humphreys, Don't They?" > Comments Page 2
I just watched it. OMFG!!!! I'm like TOTALLY shocked they could show that!!! AWESOME!!!
V and Dan are so cute!!!
And Olivia - oh my god - I sooooo wanna be her!
Kinsey, it was a lost weekend Chuck was throwing for Nate, he wasn't cheating on Blair. At most he was seeing half-naked women parading around his apartment, but Blair seemed to sign off on it beforehand (she'd have liked more warning, and did warn him not to get too lost). Nate, as we know from season one, was just as close to the action when he was Blair's boyfriend, so it's not like it's an extra sleazy move by Chuck here.
If you recall, he didn't want to actually kiss anyone in their games, and was only upset (at first) with kissing Blair's male target because he only wanted to be kissing Blair. So, I don't think we have to worry about C or B cheating on each other anytime soon. However, Blair has every right to be pissed to have her lingerie "borrowed" by the "entertainment staff". I'm sure she'll come up with a suitable punishment for that slip...
I mean honestly he is so OOC when he said himself he counts things between him and Blair as
S A C R E D
Booring as hell
- characters not themselves
- Blai treaded like shit
- distroying the epic love between Chair
- too many gueststars
- NO SLs, and no consictency. One one episode arc ends all is fogotten
- Does not respond to all the facts we had previous 2 seasons... if anyone I TIS BLAIR who cannot trust Chuck!!!!!
- GEnder Discrimnation... the real Blair Waldorf would pracitcally break up with chuck if she found him with other women in her lingerie... but most importantly people
THE REAL CHUCK BASS WOULD NEVER LEND OUT LINGIRIE THAT BELONGS TO BLAIR TO SOME CHEAP DIRTY STRIPPER. NEVER MIND LET HER IN TO THEIR BEDROOM WHERE THEY ARE MOST INTIMATE!!!
THE REAL Chuck BAss, not his moral half snoosing sleezy and sllloooooooow zombie with too tan skin and too much hair product.
It's like in season 2 Blair's hair was all wrong and she was constently red or tanned loosing her Snow-White unique beauty. This season they decided to make constently tanned and overusi
Gossip Girl Insider: please tell o let the CW know that we don't want any more spoilers. Maybe its a rating strategy but its not working anymore.
1. Chuck's as hilarious.
2. Nay because we already knew, but they way that V looked at Olivia when they were at the cafe was so not friendly.
3. Team Eric! I want to see him trying to get J down! Its gonna be amazing.
4. Yes :) because i didnt understand why they fought about. I have to say that I also think that my best friend and I are like them.
5. Yes for the scandal, no because its a boring couple.
Bonus: I love this season but PLEASE stop releasing so many spoilers because the show loses all the mystery. Please, keep it to yourself. There have been so many amazing storylines and personally i think that the 3some would have been MUCH MORE interesting if we didn't know for advance. We have @gossipgirl on Twitter, lets make her the official speaker.
1. If the 2 of you want to kiss, I wont count it as cheating....loved it!!
2.nay, D,O AND V started talking about collage things we all knew it! the whole OM3 was not an OMFG it was an ...well duh!!!
3.Team Eric!!!! I love the cats fights dont get me wrong, but S and B know how to do it..... well used to anyways and it looks like Eric is learning from his big sis and sis BFF :) little J just seems to try to hard waaaay to hard!!!
4.I am glad sure, but so soon no way!!!
5. yes and no...... he is in office soo...lol and S seems to have drama follow her when it comes to men in her life, but no cause I want to see Nate get a piece from S lol
BONUS QUESTION: oh for sure!!!!! the first season I remember saying OMG while watching, second season the whole time I was WANTING for C and B together because lets face it THERE HOT TOGETHER!!!!! but this season I dont feel the heat with Chuck and Blair....where is Chuck most of the time??? Nate where is he??? and I seem to be looking
1.If you two want to kiss, it won't count as cheating." Hilarious.
2.yay! but it could have been betta or hotter
3.team eric, she needs to change... her clothes
4.hellz yeah- double trouble
5.yeah and no/yeah serena needs a man even though he is married i have morals you know but it would be a good story .. especilly if they fall in love
No more Georgina, get rid of Olivia - Hilary duff can't act.
MORE DRAMA - this season is BORING. It was always more interesting when Derena were dealing with drama. And Chair being together is a Jump the Shark.
1. What was your favorite Gossip Girl quote from the episode?
I loved Blair's line in the elevator about Serena sucks in all the air & that she'd be dead within a half an hour & Chuck's line "If you two wanna kiss, I won't count it as cheating".
2. The threesome: Yay or nay?
Nay. DOV are BORING. It was way too overhyped. The promo for next week looks good for only one reason which is Nate telling Dan he;s an idoit & that the 3rd person is suppose to be a stranger. Because, of course, Nate should know this.
3. Team Jenny or Team Eric?
Team Eric. Jenny is unbearably annoying, always has been.
4. Are you happy Blair and Serena made up?
Yeah, the elevator scene was sweet. Idk if their completely made up yet since Serena cancelled plans on Blair. Gosh, Blair really is too good of a friend for her.
5. Will Serena and Tripp hook up? Should they?
I sure hope so. I ship Stripp. I feel bad for Maureen though. I know that Stripp will be short-lived. In the future, I'm
1) Jenny's minion, "Nate Archibald is...epic." Obviously she has no clue.
2) Yay and nay. This is the same thing for the gay kiss. It was way too hyped up for what we saw was a little making out. And I thought it was weird because Vanessa and Dan were friends. If it was B instead of V, though...
3) Team Jenny :) her scheming to make Nate her escort in the end was golden
4) I love when they make up but they really should put more drama into their fights. I now call their fights "nothing fights" because they were fighting about nothing, same in their s2 fight. Only their s1 fight was priceless.
5) YES and YES. I love me some dramaaaa :)
BONUS: YES THIS SEASON IS SO BORING! SEASON 1 WAS THE ONLY SEASON WITH JAW-DROPPING OMG MOMENTS. S2 WAS ALRIGHT BUT THIS IS BLAND. Stop releasing things before they happen (Bart Bass, Chucks' gay kiss, 3some) because it just spoils the season. Don't realease ANYTHING juicy because that'll provide for more jaw-droppers rather than "Oh, yeah. That." I
1) Chuck: [on intercom] If you two want to kiss, it won't count as cheating. loved it :D
2)nay. the second i saw V,D,and O on my TV screen I'm like its gonna be them. So it was predictable. And Vanessa makes any seen nay :P
3)Team Jenny ! I love my bitches :]
4) Serena and Blair remind me of me and my friend. You can't stay mad at each other for long or someones gonna die...
5)Maybe and Yes. Come on ! A married congressman cheating on his wife ? Scandal :)
Bonus: I love this season just because Chair is together
A lesbian kiss. On Gossip Girl. This made my day. How can anyone say the show's becoming boring?!
totally agree with kinsey!!!! what the hell all you chair fans aren't realizing is that like chair is not a good couple. chuck was in a room full of prostitutes and blair didnt care. if chuck really loved her he wouldn't cheat on her. what kinda couple is hat. they dont really love eachother and the other day i was watching an episode over and blair was laying in bed and chuck came in and stuff and she was like thats ok i have you thats all that matters and blair didnt look happy chuck was smiling but blair looked very unhappy im tired of chuck treating her bad. she needs a good guy. chuck is an ass im sorry. im completley against them now go dair! chuck is nvr gonna be right for blair and as blair said in one episode in the beginning of season 2. i will fight to the grave cause any resemblence to you that i have id haate myself for right there awesome anti chair quote go dair i love youu
Someone said that before,and I'm going to agree w/ her.
BRING SEASON 1 BACK! Like her her,I was watching it again and I miss so much Chuck/Blair everyone's lifes for pure pleasure,and Serena "fighting" w/ Lily because of someone she loves and her mom doesn't like...Or,I don't know,Jenny getting back to her dreams...Oh my GLG, how I miss season 1!
Never liked Jenny - back then as the two-faced social climber and definitely not now as the queen bitch. Just hope Eric takes down Jenny for good sometime in the future.
Or at least continue hating her. Stop being so wishy-washy. Isn't it time to stop forgiving her for all her backstabbing ways, E?
Jenny has no social graces. She isnt grateful of anything! its getting on my nerves. she's queen bec of blair in the first place, and eric has been there for her ever since! i dont understand why she has to be a bitch to them for no apparent reason
I will only answer the question that matters to me: Yes,. the show is pretty boring lately. im sick and tired of chuck not having enough scenes. he is the most interesting caracter, the show was so much better when it was about chuck and blair drama and not serena daddy drama. please, give us more chair and chuck, their relationship is what creates buzz to the show, not treesomes, gay kisses and NYU.
i totally agree with Mister Meester. from beginning to end
i always agree with Mister Meester -- You Rock!
i hope eric becomes queen of constance and stjude
Just once I'd like the writers to let Serena learn from her past mistakes and NOT hookup with the married man! PLEASE.
Just let her be with Nate. Serena and Nate could be the cute couple and Blair and Chuck can be the hot one.
I don't want Stripp!
I want Chair and Serenate.
You all know why gossip girl is lacking... i was sitting here thinking about it. Gossip girl was amazing up until the recession really hit. i think it is actually affecting gossip girl. and the fact that they are using the same writer/director pairs as they did in the first season. thats what makes the episodes so great. those certain pairs.
I'm sure they will bring S and Tripp together. I'm sure this is Serena's story this season.
Anyway, I can't stand her anymore. I don't know why everybody has a problem with Vanessa, I don't, she's not my favorite character, but she's ok. On the other hand, Serena is getting more and more on my nerves. After sleeping with Nate, now she's after Tripp? A married guy? Yak !
And yes, the season it's pretty boring compared to the other ones. It doesn't have the drama and the excitement it used to have.
All my admiration for Chuck and Blair lines. They still keep it hot.
I forgot to mention Eric's Star Warsing Jenny! How cheesy was that?!
Okay, I gave up on the show at the end of season two, but I tuned in for Jenny's debut so here's my take:
1. My favorite quote is Jenny to Blair "You Era's over, and so is yourh adband.".
2. The threesome? It was kinda hot even though they didn't show anything. And I felt really bad for Vanessa - she's in the love with Dan and the first time she get's to kiss/have sex with him is in a threeway with his girlfriend! I wish they'd all be mature and forget about it and pretend it never happened the next morning, but that wouldn't be good tv.
3. I'm Team Jenny. I don't think Eric has what it takes - guys, even gay ones, can't be as evil as girls. I do wish Jenny would remember what life was like when she was Blair's b**ch and be a little nicer, but then she's always gotta be on guard for potential usurpers.
4. I like B & S as friends much better than enemies.
5. I whole-heartedly agree with Mister Meester here!
BQ. This is the only epsiode I've watched this season but yeah, a
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info