Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "Valentine's Day Massacre" > Comments Page 2
YES! Oh, gosh, I was gonna cry at the last scene where Callie was taking apart the crib but when Mark came home, he thought she was helping him and he had to find out from her taking apart the crib. T.T Callie is such a great friend. Mark wanted a baby waaaaay back when Addison was pregnant and they were together in New York! Another baby removed from his life because the woman didn't want him to take care of the baby. The best scene between Mark and Callie was when Callie told Sloane, in the hospital, that she lives just across the hall and would take care of the baby with Mark. T.T Stupid Sloane.
Sloane is a manipulative, lying, irresponsible ungrateful little brat!!!
Poor Mark, poor, poor Mark,
didn't you just want to give him a hug?
I miss Izzie because she miss us...now i prefer Alex and Lexie ,or Lezie and Jackson.I do A QUESTION ,you watch GA without Izzie and you like GA at the same way as with Izzie ,thing changes ,anything if she stays or not stays ,you watch GA ever.I think that Teddy 'll be a new Izzie for Alex.The best of show does The best couple of SGH MERDER,they are all :hilarius,hot and nice,the couple winner.
Bailey :you like me...gasman. enjoy
Mark is a loser...
Teddy is patetic,i 'm sorry for her...
Topic 1: the one about a lot of sex!
Topic 2: Not again!
Topic 3:Hell to the Yes!
@ Dee, Lexie is taking charge by having sex with Alex? Being a doer?! Anyone heard an old character taking charge by having sex with Alex? -.-
1. I loved the scene in the car and where Mer says Der has to repay with a lot of sex and he replies with, "Yes, dear." Very funny.
2. -.- I'm not even gonna answer that... NOOOOOO~
3. I like Izzie but Katherine Heigl needs to figure out if she wants to stay on Grey's or not. Having Lexie and Alex back together is not the way to go, Shonda!
4. BAILEY AND THE GAS MAN! I loved her flustered speech with the Gas Man. I thought it was so cute. She'd be cute with maybe a Golden Retriever but her having a crush is way cuter.
5. M.L. House: "Not really, with the notable exception of Jackson's line about his body. Can we get a visual next time, instead of just a verbal description?"
I second that. ;) I don't like anyone except the Gas Man and Jackson. Visual description on Jackson, please. ;)
ummmm do you guys think that maybe the cardio god and Mark will get together? I'm thinking maybe??? I don't know how it will play out but it might happen
1. I have to agree with Derek's "Yes, dear" being the best quote from this episode as Meredith ranted from the back seat.
2. Not, but I do like Lexie's hair.
3. Who? Actually, I haven't missed Izzie at all.
4. Bailey and the Gasman are absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see their first date.
5. Just Jackson and the Gasman. Charles, Reed, and April can go to Tacoma and finish their residencies there.
Did anyone catch that Jackson mentioned that he doesn't like anyone in his family???? Hello...he is the Chief's love child!!
I honestly feel like the show is improving without Izzie. The other characters are blossoming without her, maybe because there is one less person to give screen-time to. I feel like they writers have completely worn out any plots involving Izzie, and it's a relief not to see her anymore. I never was fond of Izzie and last season cemented my dislike. It's also nice not to hear Katherine Heigl bitching about working long hours and everything else. They might as well release her from her contract. The show clearly doesn't need her anymore, and I feel like her absence either goes unnoticed by many, or is a vast improvement.
I loved this episode of Grey's Anatomy. I like Mark and Callie together. I wish you would get rid of Arizona. I don't like the lesbian story line at all.
Definitely love seeing jackson, but the rest of the mercy west ppl can leave now!!!!.. plus must have visualization of jackson next time, not just talk, although it was nice to hear him talk=)
Alex and Lexie will not last so stop freaking out. Don't you realize that Shonda is now pushing a Lexie/Jackson relationship? They just wanted to prove a point that Lexie is not "mousey" so they had her take charge and have sex with Alex. It's not going to be anything more than that, especially since Izzie is coming back by the end of the month. I too believe that it is not necessarily over between Lexie and Mark, and I think that the Jackson character is going to complicate things now. It should be interesting to watch.
I miss izzy too! she made a BIG mistake, but she deserves a second chance! alex is sooooo not moving on, he's pretending (thats my opinion). I hope they get back together soon, they just belong together!! and i HATE lexie, she's a dirty mistress!!!!
1. dereks "yes dear." just great!
2.WRONG WRONG WRONG. make her go away:)
3.yes, I miss her. the show is not the same without her...
4.bailey. she's just great, and she deserves a little bit of romance in her life:)
5. not at all...the only on who's likeable is avery. the rest is...strange.
Alex and Lexie? Hmm... Let me think... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! It is awful!!! it's obviously not working and I hope Shonda realizes that Alex belongs with Izzie!!! And with that I answe to the question : "Do you miss Izzie?" I do!!! Alex and Izzie are soo amazing together and I soo love her!!!! And now for the Mercy Westers ... With the exception of Jackson all the other suck!!! Keep him leave them!!!
All I want is to Izzie back and reconcile with Alex .. Gray's Anatomy is not the same without Izzie .. We lost George,I don't want to lose and Izzie
Lexie & Alex NOOOOOOOOO
Mer&Der - haha they're awesome and so funny xD
PERHAPS that i 'll say to us didn't ll like but i loved Alex /Lexie and Jackson/Lexie.Alex is married but where's his wife?his wife does many movies and she doesn't back to Ga.Lexie stay to Ga and Jackson,too...so where is the problem....Mark don't understand anything in these episode from when his daughter is arrived...Bailey is great and i'm so happy if she takes his Gasman.Merder is the soul of the show without of their Ga isn't GA.Callie and Mark are great friends as we see in this episode,she takes the child without to say anything to Arizona...
THIS WAS A HORRIBLE EPISODE. SOOOOO BAD! First: Callie and MArk actually saying that they would raise the baby together??? SEriously??? IT seem so forced. Second: The Arm guy - They decided to do the surgery to save his arm to re-attach it later. Yet..when they told him no one said...Calm down - we are not going to keep your arm attached to your...whatever... They just let him go on saying "Why did you do this to me?" BAD WRITING
Oy...and then Teddy - a character that I really like - coming out and talking to yang and owen??????
BAD BAD. I am going to chose to forget that this episode ever happened.
I could go on..but I am going to chose to forget this episode ever happened
I think that Lexie is reacting to the end of her relationship in a more age appropriate antics. It just proves that she isn't ready for the settle down relationship Mark wanted.
I'm 100% on Mark's side, so I want him better off. I can't say that he has become a better man after Lexie (he did sleep, again, with his best friend's ex wife that happens to be his ex lover too) but I hope he returns to the funny witty Mark that we knew. Lexie needs to grow up and Mark needs to realize what he wants in life.
I have a feeling that they're setting Mark and Lexie to be the next MerDer once EP and PD are out.
1. Derek's "Yes dear" is the best quote. Mer's rant was hilarious and Derek just saying 'I know'.
I think Alex's (and the writers)constant mocking of the post it is getting old. Deal with it. It DOESN'T have to come up all the time. Just because Alex's marriage didn't work out doesn't mean he has to step on Mer's unorthodox marriage. Really.
2. Um...don't care?
3. Izzie...the name sounds familiar...(that's a no).
4. I loved Bailey asking Gas man out. So sweet of her and in her own way. I hope that they show the date. That'd be hilarious.
5. Jackson is. He can stay all he wants. I thought April was like a lost puppy that thought that found an owner. I understand she's scared but keep it down. I was disappointed when Mer didn't kick her ass after she called her "Mrs. Shepherd".
Oh,, and dutchy78 I agree. Mark/Lexie will not be fixed overnight or even in the next few episodes. It's Grey's we're talking about here. But I do believe abscence does make the heart grow fonder. They just need sometime to figure it out, I want them together right now, but for Grey's it's unrealistic.
Mark and Lexie were even? If anything, I think NOW it's even. He slept with Addison for like a whole week, come on!
And that's the thing they want us to feel bad for Mark. He lost Lexie. He lost Sloan. He lost a potential grandbaby. And I love, Mark, I still do and always will and I don't want to play the blame game because I think both Mark and Lexie are at fault but are we seriously going to hate Lexie? Really?
And we didn't feel sympathy at all when Lexie told Jackson how she felt, that she felt forgotten by Mark--that he didn't consider her feelings before he went on to ask Sloan and the baby to move in with them? That she was just merely an afterthought? That pulled at my heartstrings..because it's true, that's why she dyed her hair, to feel important again.
I think they should forgive each other if anything. And Mark deserves someone better? Because now he's better? You mean, the better person Lexie help shape him into be? That better person? Sorry, Katie, I don't mean
4.I HATE Reed and Charles. I have a huge crush on Jackson (He's just so HOT!) and I want Ben to stay for Bailey's sake (he's cute too)
1. I actually enjoyed the Lexie/Jackson scene with this quote: "I'm pretty.In my family I was always the pretty one. My face, my eyes. The body. You should see me with no shirt on. It's sort of ridiculous." HE IS SOOOO PRETTY *melt*
2. Alex/Lexie???? NOT IN A MILLION YEARS! I know they are lonely but they don't work. If Alex couldn't be with Izzie I would want him with ANYONE else but Lexie.
3.I definetly miss Izzie a lot and I want her back to try to work things out with Alex because something tells me he still loves her I mean he told Izzie that he "deserves someone who will stay with him" Lexie's not that I think it's a void for him to move on but once Izzie returns (SHE WILL whether anyone wants her there or not) something's gonna go down
1) I do have some quotes I thought were great, but I'm going to forego them in lieu of three Derek scenes: where his eyes light up when Meredith shows up at the fundraiser, when he says "yes, dear" (okay, that is a quote, but it sends shivers up my spine!) and that flash of Derek's eyes in the rearview mirror. Ooh la la!
2) I like that Alex is there for Lexie, but I'm not honestly sure they'll last. There are too many residual feelings between Mark and Lexie. And I, for one, love Lexie blonde!
3) No, not at all. I forgot Izzie was even on the show.
4) Well, puppies are awfully cute. But I love that she's giving Ben (he has a name!) a chance. I was afraid it would take her a few episodes to warm up to him.
5) I like Ben, Jackson, and Reed. Charles and April need to go.
Don't forget: Ben the Gasman is a Mercy Wester too! My kind of MW LOL ;-)
The other ones, hm not so much. Avery gets the benefit of the doubt. April turns out to be a crybaby, brrr.
I don't miss Izzie. Don´t hate her, but she's been having storylines enough for the next couple of years, stealing other people's thunder - especially Alex is really shining now she's gone. Love to see him shine like that (my god, that smile of him last week!!)...
Somehow I'm pretty sure Mark and Lexie will be back together before the end of this season. For now, let him deal with his being a father-issues and let her have some oncallroom-fun. When they're both done and get it out of their system, they'll reunite. Trust me... ;-)
One last thing: I want Callie to be my BFF... How awesome is she!?!?
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info