Big Love Review: "Next Ticket Out"
Last night, Big Love was able to keep us in suspense for next week's season finale episode.
"Next Ticket Out" did leave us with so many unanswered questions:
- We still don't know why Marilyn is so anti Bill and her reasons for her personal vendetta against him, but one thing is for certain she is out to uncover the truth. What is her deal anyway? She'll always be creepy Carrie to us.
- What was that moment between Barb and Tommy? Is there something more here that is left unsaid?
- Margene is full of surprises. Why did she all of a sudden decide that marrying Ana's fiance would be a bad idea? Does she have more romantic feelings for someone other than Bill - again?
- What ever happened with the Greens? They were noticeably not even mentioned in this weeks episode. One would think that after chopping off a mans arm someone would be around to seek revenge. Why are we left in the dark about them?
- Alby was being questioned for Dale's suicide, but the writers didn't show us the end result. It cut to a dramatic scene with Alby going pretty crazy. What happened at the trial? How was Alby able to get out of it without confessing his romantic ties to Dale?
- If the cats out of the bag about Joey killing Roman, why is JJ still so strange with regards to his sister? What is his whole M.O.?
All things considered, this episode definitely makes us anxious to see all the craziness that will happen next week. It's kind of like the feeling you have right before you are about to kiss someone for the first time - the butterflies, and the anticipation of whether it will be good or be a total plane crash.
We love this feeling and that is why we rated this week's episode 4.5 stars. What did you guys think? Can any of you answer our questions? What unanswered questions did you have after watching it? Let us know below!
We leave you with a couple Big Love quotes from last night:
Marilyn: I know some and I am just getting started. | permalink
Barb: You know Bill -it's like the wind! Always changing. | permalink
Alby: (to Nicki) Groveling like a common indecent whore. | permalink
Nicki: It's true - I love Bill. | permalink