Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "The Unblairable Lightness of Being" > Comments Page 2
CW has a new promo up--a long one--I saw it on People's site. It's called something like 'should chuck and blair be together?'
No sign of DAIR, thankfully.
All the signs of Blair trying to make Chuck jealous and--maybe--falling for the guy who offers his service to help her with that task.
There's also something to do with the Empire State Building but it's not made clear. It sounds like it involves some kind of invitation/ultimatum from Chuck, though.
1. Chuck: "I may be heartless but you´re naive", I don´t think he´s heartless btw.
2. I think she made the right desition but i love love love chair so Im not happy about it. I just hope that Chuck will fight to win her back and earn her forgivness.
3.I think that Jenny is a complete slut but I will have to go with Lily. She is just so cold and stupid. I mean she and Rufus have not been married for even a year and she´s already cheating. What a cold monster. Chuck once called her a whore and can´t do nothing but agree with him.
4. Cute, i love Dorota.
5. None of them. Nate and Jenny is just a disgusting thought and Dair, seriously if they got together they might as well close the whole show. It´s not in Blairs character to fall in love with Dan. Am I the only one who wants Derena back!?
Has anyone noticed how much Blair and Dorota look alike? Especially the part where Dorota in her wedding gown with the curls and make up. Just something I noticed and decided to share. =)
"Mister Meester: Tie: 1. Jenny "I hate to be the one to tell you, but Serena left with Carter." Yeah, I'm sure you really hate that, you conniving little ... 2. Eleanor's name-dropping of Bing. LOL. There's no way Eleanor Waldorf knows what the eff Bing even is, let alone uses it to look up wedding venues ... or says it OUT LOUD."
OMG yes. When I watched that I tweeted at Josh Schwartz asking him how much Microsoft were paying him. Lord.
DANdy: I'm sorry. Can you give me a few minutes to answer? I need to go wash the vomit out of my mouth at the idea of Nate and Jenny hooking up.
Gossip Guy: Is there an option C, none of the above? I love Chair and Serenate is simply too good looking to mess with. But if you're holding me at gunpoint, I'll go with Dair. I'm not sure why, but there'd be something hot about these two frenemies getting together ... Jenny is much too young to keep being statutory raped by these older gentlemen.
LMFAO that just had to be re posted :P
ive been a chair fan since season 1...but their charachters are so demented lately (in the bad way) that i just want blair to be her old self and same for chuck.
which means blair should move on to a new love interest. its pretty sad that most ppl would rather see her alone or with only chuck. shes much to pretty to not be hit on by dozens; its the fact that anyone the blair gets involved with will always be a boyfriend and not just a hookup (with the exception of carter baizen--since blair wasnt techniquely sane lol).
i would really enjoy seeing some more dan/blair--it doesnt have to be romantic--these two have something, and its great to watch!!
1) Best Quote, Blair to Dan: Your ice is melting.
2) I think you're missing the point: the question is not whether Blair forgives Chuck for whoring her out. As she told him so boldly, she would have done anything he asked. The issue is that she doesn't LIKE this about herself--that she's so obsessed with Chuck that she's lost sight of her former sense of self! His crimes are failing to trust her, and not caring how far down they fall into the amoral muck. She's not happy with Blair anymore, and that's unforgivable!
3) Shady? Yes, it's Lily. She's married. Jenny is just a dumb kid.
4) Cute Dorota wedding, though some bad writing going on there. They're not from another planet, writers.
5) Give me DAIR all the way, baby! I am SO excited about that one. They have similar coloring and just look completely hot together. They're both self-centered achievers, and frankly this is the Old Blair who needs to come back. Maybe Dan is going to bring that out in her again. Their mutual d
When the ship gets rough, people start jumping. I prefer to hold on for the ride. I think CB will work this all out in the end. I am proud of Blair for recognizing the problems, and admitting her actions as well. Chuck manipulated her and I dont believe she would have went there without his actions helping her along. However, I wont abandon this ship. I have been on board since the first episode and I will be there for the last. Have faith people!
Dan and Blair? Don't be REVOLTING.
1. Ummm anything Chuck and Blair say to each other is always my favorite quote.
2. I think she should have, but not so soon. Chuck should have worked harder, but i dont think he has fully realized what Blair is mad about.
3. Um well Carter and Jenny are just shady characters in general but last night Jenny really wasnt all that shady. Carter was, but I think Lily was definately the shadiest no wonder she has been married about a zillion times she cant commit to one person longer than three days.
4. Well it definately wasnt boring given all the drama that went around it, so CUTE.
5. Definately Nate and Jenny. I cannot even stand the thought of Blair with anyone but Chuck, and right now i dont even think they should be together.
Dair fans are super annoying!
you guys know Dair wouldn't be endgame rite?
they wont even last the whole season trust me, wanna bet?
DAIR DAIR DAIR
dare to dair? yuup very much into that :)
It`s hard for me to say this, but I`ve rather see Blair with Nate or even Dan than with Chuck. This prostitution thing went too far for me.
Chuck and Blair should always be together. End of story. But I can see that noone would care if their relationship was steady and normal. I'm trying to be positive and think that the more Chuck and Blair are apart now, the better chance of them being together at the end of Gossip Girl.
Blair should forgive Chuck, and Chuck should fight harder for his love. She's everything he has. Now I'm hoping that they don't do stupid, unforgiveable things: that Chuck doesn't fool around with to many servants, and that Blair doesn't fall in love with Dan.
Though I don't see Dair happening. Blair wouldn't. Dan wouldn't. Or?
And am I the only one getting really pissed with Jenny? I miss Little J and her innocence..! Nate is too old and "purehearted" to be with someone as manipulative as Jenny.
I don't think Serenate will last, though. I WILL not believe it, because there can't be Serenate and Chair at the same time - booring. And Serena is a girl who will, in the end, mess everything and eve
First of all, I don´t buy the prostitution plot, please, Blair would do that to save C from death or total poverty, but for saving his ego? After all, if he gave the Hotel to Blair instead his mother in the first place, none of this would happen.
Dair would be boring as hell!
Penn's acting is not half as good as Ed and lets face it Leighton without Ed is boring as well!
no matter what the writers do for Dair, they wont be as epic as Chair
as much as i hate DAIR-
if only to upset VANESSA... LOL!
How is it Blair's fault? I really dont get it. I love chair and chuck, but chuck was the big jerk here.
And Dan and Blair? God, I hope it never happens, if there is one thing that could make me stop wathching the show it's dair.
Finally, Mister Meester! I think Jenny is so interesting and her character has the best chance of effing things up, which is always fun.
I'm confused...didn't previous spoilers already say that Chair is always going to be in the forefront of the writers' plans? So why is this a topic for debate as to whether they belongn together or not? Obviously, the writers will recreate their relationship in a way that convinces the viewers that they are perfect for each other.
Regarding what's already happened, the storyline of Chuck's mother (she isn't, she is, he gets a DNA test and she definitely is, she says she isn't, then we find out she is) is completely implausible. But if I thought that was ridiculous, it was nothing compared to the Uncle Jack/Chair storyline. I find it very hard to believe that a grown man with a company to run on the other side of the world finds it convenient to drop in on his teenage nephew and wage war on him and his girlfriend by trying to commit statutory rape. And then the fallout from that results in Blair realizing that she doesn't like the person she is with Chuck--a realization that see
Jeez. This is like the worst round table ever. How could Gossip Guy think it's Blair's fault!?!
And if I ever heard that Jenny's too young to get it on with Nate again... fugfugfug. She's a year younger than he is.
WTF is wrong with you guys!?
1-When Blair tells Dan she became the person he thought she was
2-No, I loved Chair until that, this proved Chuck doesn`t love her.
3-The shadiest character was Chuck, manipulating Blair with her feelings for Dorota, not regretting anything and flirting with that girl in front of Blair, as she meant nothing.
4-I thought it was going to be lame, but I enjoyed it.
5-I want to see Dair for a while,i liked them since a saw a fanmade film in youtube
1. What was your favorite Gossip Girl quote last night?
Serena: You know how Carter is. He convinced his fourth-grade class that Barneys was named after the dinosaur.
hilarious just because i was told the same thing when i was 5.
2. Should Blair have forgiven Chuck?
No. Regardless whether she went with Jack on her own a good BF never pimps out his GF to his creepy uncle w/ a moustache.
3. Shadiest character of the night: Carter, Jenny or Lily?
4. Basing an episode around Dorota's wedding: Cute or boring?
BORING! I'm starting to hate Dorota, so effing annoying. They should really had left as it was; Blair's helpful maid who had to listen to B complain about her life.
5. Who would you rather see hook up, Nate and Jenny or Dan and Blair?
Dair4life. Jenny is just like a little teenage girl who falls head over heels for the first guy who expressess unrequisited interest in her, wasn't she claiming Damien was the love of her life like 2 eps. ago? D&B have chemi
Blair's intentions were good; Chuck's weren't but--Chuck was also naive to think that their relationship would not suffer from his actions. He has an immature view of what love is about; the kind that teens have--you and me against the world, and nothing can stop us now!
Yes, they are endgame but--none of us, not on TV and not IRL, get to the endgame without a winding, bumpy road.
Both Chuck and Blair are learning--and will continue to learn--from this experience. They both may know (as we do!) that they are 'destined' to be together but, Blair is the first one to find out that they have some growing up and introspection to go through, before they realize that destiny. Chuck will figure that out, as well, although he's going to have a harder time of it, methinks.
Also--being a cute couple doesn't mean that people are right for each other (ie: Serena and Nate or Nate and Jenny or Serena and Dan, etc).
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info