Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "The Unblairable Lightness of Being" > Comments Page 5
1.- Serena's quote about barneys, LOL!
2.-Not right now, but eventually, they are really gooooood together!
3.- LILLY! what the hell is that woman doin'?
4.- Dan & Blair?! NO WAY! she is awesome & i love him but, together? no, maybe friends.
Nate&Jenny? No, i still don't like jenny since season 1 & nate is to naive, but incredibly handsome! I prefer option C- None
I just think that serenate and chair should stay together because they are very cute and awesome =)
Or maybe a litter Nair/Blate . . . that would be perfect!
dair isn't so bad.
i mean, hooking them up just seems wrong.
but i think they can be good frenemies.
there is something about dan and blair.
and jenny is a junior now.
didn't blair lose her V in her junior year?
I'm with Mister Meester, the fact that Chuck wanted Blair to do it to get his hotel back is twisted beyond normal. GG was always a little blurry when it comes to relationships crossing family ties, v with both d and his brother, s and b sleeping with all of the same guys, but in fairness how can tricking your GIRLFRIEND into sleeping with your UNCLE be construed as ok? Chuck needs to cop the hell on, if he loves Blair he has to stop testing her!
More Dair tease . . . I know they'd never work out as a couple but some flirting or an awkward drunken kiss would be hilarious!!!
Jenny's a total beach and incredibly disgusting for trying to steal nate.she really did cross the line,
messing herself up didn't interest anyone but messing up others' is terrible!
i can't wait for her to be gone
I think the writers should stop making the characters hook up with one another
they are already on the right track now...Chair, Serenate, Danessa - thats how it should be!
and these Dair fans amaze me really wishing for Dair to happen like nobody's business. For what? even if they do happen it'll only for a few episodes top cos we all know Chair is endgame! Getting your wish only to be disappointed again a few weeks later? I wouldn't wish for that if I were you!
1. Serena: You know how Carter is. He convinced his fourth-grade
class that Barneys was named after the dinosaur
2. no, she shouldn't.
if that's they way he makes her feel - he's wrong for her
as much as i dislike jenny i'm already used to her being a bitch
4. this whole story line was just because chuck made all this fuss
to be with blair
5. yuck, yuck
an uptown princess like Blair can not be with someone like Dan!
i wish for NAIR! they rock!
and he was totally concerned about her today...
why the f**** can't everyone just shut the hell up with their opinions and just watch the damn show?
ewww dan and blair?? are you shiting me right now? wtf? they better not get together!
DAIR DAIR DAIR PLEEEASE ??! :) HEHE i can try at least!
I dont understand people wishing for Dair!
I'd take Nair and Dan + Jenny hooking up, some incest on GG would be cool, afterall the writers have gone crazy, haven't them?
1.chuck telling blair that they are magnetic
2.they have to forgive each other.there are no rules in UES so everything could be forgiven.they have to be together.
4.it was cute.
5.jenny and nate of course.because dan and blair thing make me want to vomit.
It's pathetic that ya'll think blair is to blame for this situation.
1. fav quote: " whose hair is shinier" haha
2.No, blair should not forgive chuck.
3. Jenny takes the cake for shady, slimey, gooey...
4.The wedding was adorable. Dorota and Vanya are adorable. 'Nuff said.
5. DAIR! need I say more?
1. Vanya's speech to Dorota....so sweet!
2. Yes but not so easily....make Chuck work for it! And I dont want both of them to hook up with other people!!!
5. I dont want both. But if I have to pick I will go for Jenny and Nate....Dair is disgusting even the thought of them kissing makes me wanna vomit! I think GG rating wil drop if Dair happens and they no longer have any Chair scenes....BELIEVE me even if Dair happens, the Chair scenes will still be around or else GG will follow Chuck's footstep begging the fans to save the show in 2011!
And it's not like I care about Serenate, Nate is boring and he always has that confused face, but J shouldn't mess with S.
who should chuck forgive if not himself? i mean blair only went to jack because he wanted to save chuck. idk she nearly threw up when jack kissed her. blair is the one to forgive and forget here not chuck.
I want Serena to pull Jenny's hair extensions one by one, then break her scrawny body into halfs. She never gets what she deserves. No one ever put her back in place (Blair used to, but then she chose her as queen, and now she thinks highly of herself)
oh my! i was like What????Yell despite all of the Efforts and sacrifice BLair has given to Chuck which includes "HERSELF"Cry..you guys still think that Blair should be the one whose Chasing ChuCk if ever, Chuck is gonna hook up with Jenny??? eeeewwww!!! that was like? WTF? even if they are the most EVIL couple, i loVE! i can't forgive CHUCK for what he did...and I think he is the One who should chase for BLair,,,duh...it's true even on Season 2 when Blair Said "I love you so much, it Consumes me"....She has no POWER,Supremacy and Character If she is with CHUCK....she is "QUEEN B" with or w/out MotherCHUCKer!!! for that I might consider a new and fresh "DAIR"...as I can remember, i read it here previously when someone said "CHAIR is so 2009, and so as DAIR is for 2010"...
You guys ROCK. This site ROCKS.
1. Chuck telling Blair they're magnetic. Nothing too "wow" about that, one might say, but just them together and so close makes my heart skip a beat. Cheesy? I don't care. :)
2. They both need to forgive each other. It'll be a little difficult to watch C/B apart for I don't know how many episodes, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it all pans out.
3. All three. Especially Little J. Who does she think she is?
4.Totally cute. Dorota and Vanya are adorable!
5. Definetely Nate and Jenny. I love Serenate and I tink "Nenny" do not fit at all, but I'd rather see even Vanessa and Rufus together than Dan and Blair. Dair are not fit for anything other than being frenemies.
And one more thing:
"Maid in Queens." - LOL.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info