One Tree Hill > One Tree Hill Season Premiere Review: Back on Track? > Comments Page 2
omg thats what i have to say i already bought it in itunes this was a really good episode ugh i loved the opening credits!!! and how they FINALLY mentioned peyton and lucas yay i hope the naley baby is gonna be okay and not handicap!! and i hope brooke gets her line store back. but other than that clay and quinn are really boring theres no chemistry and i hope they just leave ugh i cant wait for next weeks epiosde !! and one tree hill got higher ratings than gossip girl and 90210
Omg!! Just watched the episode!! Absolutely loved it!! Such a great start to the new season and loving the opening credits!!!
They ended last season with everyone happy and then dropped the whole shooting incident on us in 30 seconds and left us with 3 months to think about it and this episode gave more questions than answers.
-I knew something was off with Quinn and Clay the whole episode and really do want to know what happens with them. They must survive if they're in the credits!!
- Haley's baby, i have a feeling, will be handicapped or something along those lines. She won't lose the baby i don't think.
- Something is wrong with Nathan's back which will restrict his basketball playing, therefore he's around more to be a good father to Jamie and help Haley.
- Alex and Chase - much better! Gone off Mia.
- Brooke - ahhhhh!! She was FINALLY happy, perfectly happy. Why do they always make trouble for her. Let her be happy! How could victoria do this. No jail for brooke, but
So happy the original opening credits are back, Loved how they opened the episode with a letter to Lucas from Hailey saying how much she misses him, (I definately miss CMM & HB) and Brooke taking about Peyton. Please bring them back it's just not the same without them, even if its for a few episodes.
I also liked the episode, but I had by no means the dynamic of the first seasons...
- I hope Brooke gets back her bitchy and funny side instead of being this boring princess...
- I also think the baby could be handycapped.
- Jamie has gotten annoying. They keep trying to sell him as cute and adorable but hes just not! (Although I loves Naley trying to handle his questions ;))
- I like Mia and Millie, but both need to get back to the way they were in the beginning. Last season they were kinda lame...
- I hope Victoria stays mean. Shes more interesting that way and it will mean better drama for Brooke.
- I miss Mouth and Skills!!!
agree with everything you said :) And yes, I think the doctor's visit is foreshadowing something and because when Jamie said 'retard', I'm thinking that could mean a handicap with the baby. I hope not :(
Quinn and Clay are my least favorite characters... I'm kinda over their storyline already.
LOVE BROOKE AND JULIAN, I think they are soo cute! The grease stuff was funny, I hope she gets to keep her line somehow, maybe she tries to make a name for herself, and have her struggle a bit trying to get back on top again.
I love that they mentioned Lucas adn Peyton and THE CREDITS!! I really hope MS brings back CMM and Hilarie Burton at least for a few episodes.
I still like the Jamie/naley dynamic, but what did they do to his hair? lol
Mia snoozed and losed when it came to Chase, I think Him and Alex make a better couple but you know there will be a showdown
Overall I was soo happy we got another season and I can't wait to see how everything plays out, I missed this show!!
I loved the opening credits also!
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info