This week on One Tree Hill:
- We relive the season seven finale, in which Haley tells Nathan she's pregnant and Clay and Quinn are shot by Katie.
- Clay realizes he's just dreamed of Quinn getting shot and then the happy couple spend the entire day on an empty beach, skinny dipping and making out. By the end of the episode they both realize that the beach was the dream and they both actually were shot by Katie.
- Brooke and Julian try and try and try again to make a baby. After dressing up in their Grease 2 costumes, Brooke is taken to jail for fraud. Victoria lied to Clothes Over Bros investors and now Brooke is in a whole mess of trouble.
- Nathan and Haley tell Jamie about the pregnancy and the little one gets curious about the birds and the bees. Neither mom nor dad do an adequate job at explaining it all. Both Nathan and Haley go to the doctors and both doctors say they need "to run some tests."
- Chase and Alex agree to date, but then Mia comes back into the picture, wanting Chase back. Alex wants to be the new bartender at Tric so that she can stick around Tree Hill for Chase.
Want more One Tree Hill?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!