His BIo on the History channel said the only Superman his only successful movie
I really liked the finale,i guess it also shows that smallville wasn't only about defeating bad guys,but also about family,friends, and decisions that have to be made in life!!
Altough the Darkseid plot is a bit rushed I don't mind,since he isn't dead and if there were more seasons,he'd surely make a return,i hope so!!!!
Personnaly, I loved it! We saw flashbacks, Martha, and Jonathan had a big part, Lex was there but, there's some things that I didn't like :
- Chloe didn't have enough screen time and I would've liked a scene with just her and Clark.
- I would've liked Lana to be there, but not to confuse Clark about his feelings or anything, just to help the gang against Darkseid.
- I hated the fact that they didn't acknowledge Tess's death. This character was so good and I woul've liked her death to be more significant, but overall, great end for her character!
that's just little comments but it think it was a sucess !
Any chnace for a spin off? especial one with Green Arrow and/or Brainiac i fee like those 2 are most likely to be able to carry the series.
I am not happy with the ending about the battle between darkside and clarke it should of been more highlighted... But overall was happy the way the show embrace all the mythology scene that would make clarke the man of steel
Words can't be said about how happy & exciting that finale was. It touched bases with everything!
- Perry White's "Great Ceasar's Ghost!" was awesome to hear.
- Oliver didn't have a lot to do with the end but I'm okay with that. With so much they wanted to bring back for the finale (characters, storylines) there wasn't room for everyone. Even though Michael Rosenbaum did get a huge amount of screentime I didn't expect that.
- Can't say enough for the two main actors, Clark & Lois. Great acting, I believed their vows were to each other. I imagine the Vancouver/Langley area will definitely miss them and the cast.
- Jimmy Olsen 2! Awesome cameo by his 'brother'. Very memorable way too, showing he still can't take a good action picture of Clark.
- The ending scene of Clark being so clumsy, he's got that down to a T.
Favourite show, loved the ending totally will miss the series!
it underperformed at the box office meaning it flopped according to Studio's expectations...most cult classics normally aren't appreciated when they first come out as critics found the movie overly romantic. Also unless you are talking about Saturn Awards which he wasn't even nominated for Reeves did not win any awards for this like GG or Oscars. The film was nominated for an oscar for costume design.
I don't recall Deathtrap getting any award nods other than a Razzies for Cannon's performance. However Deathtrap did okay but critics was divided for over it though which is my point.
You made it seem as if Rear Window was a on the big screen, but it was wasn't but the only award you are right is the one he got for Rear Window which is a SAG.
You need to point out what nods (like if it was a SAG or GG) he got as the two you have listed for his two big screen films are not true.
Too all : Tom wasn't in the suit because of copyright. Google that !
Long live to Clark and Lois
i was glad to see the superman suite at the end but why didn't they make a up close of clark in the suit?
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please
Booster Gold (to Clark)
Permalink: Nice glasses.
Clark, you're blurrific.
Lois [to her mirror]
Permalink: Clark, you're blurrific.
Clark, you're blurrific.
© 2014 TV Fanatic