Gossip Girl Casts Bevy of Minor Characters
A couple of key guest roles - Louis' meddling sister and a very attractive Catholic priest who may or may not have a fling with a bridesmaid - have already been cast in anticipation of Gossip Girl's fifth season, which kicks off September 26.
Now, the network has sent out casting notices for minor players in the first two episodes of the season. You can see what the show is looking for below. How funny is it that they're asking for decent-looking, nice-looking, good-looking and "hot"?
- Male (30's-40's; any ethnicity) - Dr. Crane. A handsome, fatherly, and warm doctor.
- Male (40's; any ethnicity) - Dr. Gold. A good-looking concierge doctor.
- Female (30's; any ethnicity) - Seamstress. An attractive seamstress for the royal family. Must have convincing French accent, BIG plus if fluent.
- Male (late 20's-30's; any ethnicity) - Intimidating/Scary guy. A decent-looking guy from the street.
- Female (20's; any ethnicity) - Hot girl. A playful, sexy young woman.
- Female (30's; any ethnicity) - Real estate agent. A good-looking real estate agent.
- Male (30's-40's; any ethnicity) - Super. A nice-looking superintendent of an apartment building.
Any thoughts on how these characters will fit into the storylines?