Revenge > Revenge Round Table: "Charade" > Comments Page 2
2) Absolutely. Don't accept an invite to your rich girlfriend's family home if you're gonna show up with a chip on your shoulder.
3) Just nauseated. Not because of the gay/bi factor, but because Tyler is certifiably insane and I hate to see Nolan make himself vulnerable to such a psychopath. Hopefully, it won't last long and Nolan walks away unscathed this time.
5) Undecided. We need more information. Why did Victoria marry Conrad if she didn't love him? How and when did she get involved with David?
What was your favorite scene from this week's episode?
Gotta go with Dan's. So freaking happy to see Frank got "piped", "ironed" or "steeled", whatever, thank God, we got rid of him.
Was Declan out of order at dinner?
I don't understand why he's annoyed at Emily. Hey it's your brother that have been into someone's not available, so give her some space. I may like Connor Paolo, but Declan Porter is getting on my nerves.
Impressed by Nolan's determination? Or upset that he bedded such a fool as Tyler?
Should've been a bed scene between them two, but really Nolan? He's so determined for his solo takedown, I gotta give applause to him.
Is the real Emily Thorne going to help or hurt OUR Emily in the long run?
Help of course, duh. Remember she "piped", "steeled", or "ironed" Frank just because he's onto them.
Do you have sympathy for Victoria Grayson?
I admit the scene between her and Daniel is excellent. But Victoria is a cool antagonist indeed. I don't feel sympathy but I
1. Amanda killing Frank
4. I don't think she'll be around long but she'll both be a help and a hindrance.
5. No. I have some sympathy for young Victoria.
I think Tyler is gay-for-pay BUT also that he's completely into Daniel and wants his life.
@ Maria, to answer your question Nolan is bisexual and Tyler is.... well I'm not sure about that one. Nolan said he was a 3 in the scale, therefore bisexual. It's the Kinsey Sexuality scale and it's used to describe a person's sexual history of his or her sexual activity at a given time. It uses a scale that goes from 0 (heterosexual) to 6 (homosexual). In Nolan's case, he said he was a 3 which is bisexual.
"Lisa P!!!!!!!" Love the reference Adventureland one of my favorite movies! As for this episode I have to say the most shocking part for me was definitely Nolan and Tyler gettin' it on I didn't see that coming. I'm just confused though are they gay or bi or what?? Because both seemed sort of nonchalant about their sexuality.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info