Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "Cross Rhodes" > Comments Page 4
Christina's euology cracked me up! Lool!
@bbking Blair has made comments about his hair.
@bbking Wins what? Blair's not a piece of property, no matter how little self respect she has for herself.
I am wondering how blair suddenly realizes that she loves Dan ? ,maybe because she knows dan loves her, so now she loves him back, dan doesnt deserve that. he deserves someone who loves him and will tell him to get a hair cut.-true love
I dont see any chemistry between dan and blair. no sexual chemistry. well maybe friendly chemistry.
chuck always WINS.....
Apart from the Dair kiss and Dan finally laying it all out, my favourite scene was where Blair comes and interrupts the conversation between Dan and the guy's like I could use this. Blair's look and the guy's face was too much. I burst out laughing!
Hope dan will win a gift certificate for a hair cut!!!
I love Dan and Blair's chemistry. I don't think Chuck will ever be good for Blair. He brings out the worst in Blair. The way Dan kissed her was so expressive. Penn Badgley nailed it!
1. I'll have to go with... nothing. If anything I liked how emotional the CeCe scene felt, not that I enjoyed it the least.
2. Blair changes her feelings more often than Serena changes her clothes. So for the time being, he is winning AND losing.
4. Better than Ivy, but not much.
5. Lily wearing jeans.
6. Georgina is currently the best character on the show. Even if her schemes are nothing compared to Blair's Season One glory, they're entertaining. And this show needs entertaining almost as much as it needs ratings. But, I'm not sure it will be hurricane Georgina. And I'm not sure I'll even care.
7. CeCe is judging you in fake television heaven.
1. Dorota locking them in the dining room. Classic Dorota.
2. For now, but Dan sent the video to Gossip Girl and B will find out and freak. Then go running back to Chuck as usual.
3. Justified and entertaining. CHUCK FTW. Also, I love bad Chuck.
4. I love real Charlie! I hope she and Nate hook up. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.
5. Dan not backing up his files. We live in the 21st century here. He could've at least used a flash drive. Jeez. What an idiot. I mean I love Dan don't get me wrong, but REALLY?
6. I hope not. She has been such a letdown lately. I'm kind of confused about this whole situation. Has she always been Gossip Girl or...?
7. I can't. There's too much pain. Now there is no comedic relief in the Rhodes family with Eric MIA and CeCe gone. Now I guess Rufus' lame-ass jokes about his tacky Christmas sweaters will have to suffice.
@Antonija Some people remember it, apparently the writers forgot about it or they want to forget about it.
Am I the only one who remembers Scott, Lily's and Rufus's son who appeared literally from nowhere just so he could suddenly vanish in the thin air? Which means that Cece had four real grandchildren, one phony and three known step-grandchildren. Gossip girl fans will need to hire a full-time genealogist pretty soon just to understand the complexity of the Rhodes family tree. :p
I liked the episode. Dair the best of GG !!!
@empire They aren't even trying.
@Evelyn Just stop watching the show and drop it, you can just watch clips online.
GG lost its touch.I don't know what the writers are trying to prove here!What a waste!
Ewwww blair and dan. It felt very awkward when they kissed at the end. I cant wait for them to be over. Chuck and blair all the way..!
this show as gone in the toilet really really rubbish it depressing me when i remember how wonderful and refreshing it really was :(
I liked the episode. The most unrealistic thing is Dan having no backup.
But Chuck only delete so a foremost will recover this docx.
For people believing a session password protects the computer you're wrong. Set a password on the hdd or bios and don't forget to setup the boot only to HDD.
spoiler from TV line:
Question: Please tell me the infamous video doesn’t sink Dan and Blair before they even get out of the harbor on Gossip Girl. That would be a lot of buildup with very little payoff. Say Dair isn’t DOA. –Leif
Ausiello: Dair is not DOA. In fact, they’ll be going strong long enough to encounter a brand new obstacle, one that is unrelated to (and potentially much more problematic than) the video. Guesses?! Hit the comments!
Blair has now admitted her feelings for Dan, after realizing how much he cares for her, and that in spite of the things in their way (Louis, Chuck, Serena), she can no longer pretend.
..Serena realizes she's really not in love with Dan, because they haven't even spent time together since S4 pre-Ben. And her and Blair now have a stronger friendship than ever. Actually liked Serena for the first time in awhile.
Chuck is back to Basshole, knew it couldn't be long. Proving he really hasn't changed as much as he would think.
Dan stood his ground with Blair when she tried to sweep their feelings under the rug.
Nate was there for a pretty girl.
All in all, for such a terrible first half, the writing is still a bit inconceivable but could be worse. Blair is married and refuses to be with Chuck but has no problem being with Dan. Which in my hopeful eyes means she's really not sure how she felt about him even before she realized her feelings for Dan.
I pretty much agree with Steve's answers. I really loved this episode even more than last weeks and I'll tell you why.
I feel like all the characters are suddenly realizing they've been in a trance for the first half of the year and it's all been a eery dream. This is where the season should have started off. ....
@Emily they got mad at me when i called them bias.
@SerinaJane Loon I know, it's just excuses. Gossip Girl has already been declining season after season.
Anyway I wanted to say that all this typing gets me dizzy! ahah i wish we could all talk in skype and have a real conversation. So if you love this show and want to chat let me know ;) Id love to discuss GG with other fans.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info