Might Blair escape her loveless fake marriage with a quickie annulment after all? It looks that way, based on the sneak preview clip from Monday's episode below! Then she and Dan can live happily ever after, right?
Somehow we don't think it will be that simple, but that's the gist of what she's saying as she explains to the Hump that because they signed the prenup in Monaco but wed in the U.S., she may be able to get it annulled.
Seriously. Gossip Girl writing at its best/worst. It'll get Louis out of the picture at least. See below:
In the producers' weekly preview, we're treated to some additional footage from the episode, as well as some broad, additional teases regarding what we can expect to take place throughout "The Princess Dowry."
We now know that:
- The return of William van der Woodsen and the reason behind it are crucial
- Some major, "life-changing" secrets and reveals are going to come out
- The prestige and wealth of the UES plays a particularly prominent role
- The episode takes place almost in real time - within a couple of hours
- Chair and Dair fans will both have a lot to discuss afterward
Take a look at the two-minute episode preview and comment below!