@Natasa and @Ally hear hear!!! I couldn't agree more. Yes, a round table should be subjective but it also needs to be a mixture of people with different views. Imagine having a political round table over Obamacare with only Republicans slamming it and vice versa. We need a member of staff who loves AddiSam and another who doesn't loath Pete and Violet (relationship wise). Ps I for one don't like Jake with Addison one bit and I believe Sam is where her happiness lies.
Natasa , agree agree agree!!!
Your Q&A so ridiculous and awful. Jackie , I agree with you.Who is Jake.He is perfect man? C'mon guys.Nobody is perfect.Love Addison and Sam relationship :)Hey TVF , I want AddiSam fan writers :))) Ok. Just kidding but I really love Addison and Sam.
Because it's a Round Table I expect to see a variety of views. But that is not the case. You all hate Addisam...always praise CharCoop and Jake. It is always the same. Most of the time you agree with each other.
I don't expect everyone to agree with me, but your Round Table does not express a variety of views.
5. Everything except the cheese, that can't be good for anyone let alone a pregnant woman.
1. Best scenes for me were with Jake and his daughter. I thought they were sweet and not to corny. It was a great way to learn more about Jake.
The heart wrenching scenes were def with Mason and Charlotte. I think that she will make a great mother. Love her character.
2. Every scene with Mason, Erica and CharCoop. They have really been through the ringer throughout the season and this arc has really brought out the best in Charlotte and Cooper.
3. I think that Pete will always love Violet much the same way Owen loves Christina but for them to get together again, there has to be some growing up and maturing on both their parts. The marriage did not work the first time because of issues they need to deal with.
4. I think AddiSam has run it's course. Sam wants something else, Addie wants something else. The relationship can't work in that way. I never understood why Sam doesn't want another child or why they are writing this obstacle for Addie to have a child. I think Jake is much more suitable for Addie because they are so much more alike and the chemistry is undeniable. I kinda cringe when Addie and Sam cuz of the lack thereof.
5. Everything except the cheese. That could not be good for anyone let alone a pregnant woman. I love apples and choc.
We appreciate everyoneâ€™s feedback, but letâ€™s get a few things straight here.
Some of you must be new to this site. Like Caitlyn said, this was simply a Round Table and not the actual review. Here, weâ€™re merely sounding off while trying to be honest in presenting a variety of views.
As for my review, just like every review on TVFanatic, it is based off of my opinion on the episode. So, it shouldnâ€™t be objective at all. It should be just the opposite â€“ written in a subjective manner.
There really is no need to attack others that leave comments because everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I mean, if youâ€™re going to voice which couple you ship or which storylines you love, why canâ€™t the next guy or gal?
I am tired of Sam and Addison, as well. I would MUTE them too. I am Team Jake. Sam and Addison are boring to watch because they so obviously do not belong together. The character of Sam is boring, and Ty Diggs skills are underutilized. I am not sure that Private Practice is the right fit for Ty Diggs anymore. Sam could be written off without being missed by me.
Ä° agree with erin and jakie and ana
Hello Caitlyn with all your respect the Q/A still ridiculous, THOSE are the type of questions that you/your colleagues came up after an episode that touched so many different real life good stories (for once), when the link was posted twitter I couldnt believe it. I expected Q/A from a "staff of writers" (like you proudly call yourself/others)with more challenging questions about the episode, after the amelia question I expected the four of you to start discussing addison's choice of shoes and/or charlotte's make up for the episode.
It's just constructive criticism. And I have to agree with those saying that "staff of writers" are bias towards what they want and have zero to non objectivity in writing the review for the episode.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please
This IS the good stuff.
Permalink: This IS the good stuff.
Added: November 01, 2007
This IS the good stuff.
I don't fit here.
Permalink: I don't fit here.
Added: October 11, 2007
I don't fit here.
© 2014 TV Fanatic