Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" > Comments Page 2
I am a huge Slexie fan. I only continued to watch this sason because Slexie fans were told to hang in there, but let me just say, my arms are friggin' tired. I hated seeing Lexie going back unto the elevator. I am at the end of the rope, if Slexie is not back by season end I am letting go.
FYI: It should be Mark's move, not Lexie's. She has already made two attempts. 1. She told Mark at the end of last season that if he fought for her, she'd come back. That was when Mark "let her go". 2. Lexie showed up at Mark's door on VALENTINES Day asking to talk. Lexie has made her move. The ball is in Mark's court. He is the one who needs to conince Lexie he is worth the risk because he wants to be with her.
Where i live (in Dubai) we've had two instances recently of a pet leopard escaping and having to be captured by the authorities. And according to a recent survey 3000 people in the UAE own exotic pets. So where i come from, its not that unrealistic!
I think the lion storyline was perfect you hear of ppl.with exotic pets alot so not far fetched at all I think it was fabulous :) another great episode
PPl having exotic pet & them escaping it a real thing guys!
It happens a lot!
Attention pals! I am a lady lawyer, young and beautiful. And now I am seeking a good man who can give me a real lo;ve, so I got on βillǐonāireƒrienďs–čˇō/Μit's where to find my tr-ue LO-VE....Im lucky!! It is destined that you can also m-e-et your lo-v-e.....GO and have a try.....
Mark is way too old for Lexi, and she is way too immature for a serious relationship. ITA that she never wants Mark until he's with someone else.
First off her name is Lexie, not Lexi, Secondly When has she ever pursued mark when he was with someone else? not to mention she went to mark the first time when he was single, So again when has she chanced him when he was with someone else? Also wow the Age Discrimination is unbelievable here. Lexie isn't some under age girl who has a crush on a guy who is way to older for her, Lexie is almost 30 years old, actually by time next year comes she'll probably be 31 knowing this show. Mark is in his late 30's to 40's How is their age difference a problem? Mark loves Lexie and Lexie loves mark, get over it, mark is never going to move on and neither is Lexie, Hell they are even making Lexie ready to be a mom and i suspect by next season she'll be Mrs. Mark Sloan ... Plus the age thing went out...? Oh that's right it has always been like this.
1. yes, Alex needed to say it, but he WAS harsh. and he could have just explained it to her in the beginning instead of just disappearing on her. i thought that was lame, but not as lame as her turning into a stalker
2. i don't think he should move in with julia but i do think he should move ON with her. lexie is a mouse and i want a new story for both of them. this one has gone on long enough.
3. yes, but its tv, so whatever. people do have exotic pets, for whatever reason i have yet to figure out. the lion wasn't the main focus, so it didn't bother me. the show was more about the after-effects of its presence
4. don't care.
5. idealistically, a 10. in reality, a 0. it is domestic abuse and if roles were reversed people would flip the heck out. i can't deny that i laughed really hard, though.
I think what made the storyline with the lion so ridiculous was that he said she lived in a two-story townhouse...as in, there would be tons of neighbours around who would have seen it and likely no backyard for the lion to roam in.
Alex was just being Alex, of course he was harsh, but that's what he needed to be.
And I laughed SO hard when Cristina threw her cereal in Owen's face. I thought it was perfect.
1. I thought Alex had to be so firm because Morgan was so persistent and clingy and obsessive. Her situation sucks, but her dragging him into it like that was way, way out of line. She's the only one who can make decisions for her son. I don't think she'd get that message any other way.
2. Mark is way too old for Lexi, and she is way too immature for a serious relationship. ITA that she never wants Mark until he's with someone else. This is so stale. They just need to go their separate ways. Even unseen, I like Julia much better for Mark.
3. After ghost sex, nothing is too ridiculous for this show.
4. Don't care. That joke of a marriage just needs to be over.
5. Loved it. That was the first sign I've seen of the real Cristina in ages. He is destroying her way worse then even Burke could have. Can we please have more of this, and less of the mopey, needy, desperate mess she's become?
5) I don't agree with Sean. Throwing her food at his face is a step, as she wasn't talking to him or looking at him. It was almost as if he didn't exist. Now at least she did something. And it was awesome. As awesome as Eileen throwing Martinis at her husband's face.
1. I think the way Alex did it was a bit jerky but that's just his nature. The reason he did it however was totally right, she needed to not be so dependant on Karev.
2. I really want Mark and Lexie to get back together because I loved them as a couple. But I feel like this constant storyline of Lexie loving him but doing nothing about it has to stop soon. I think it would be nice if Lexie got another storyline that's a bit more interesting and develops her character more.
3. I thought it was quite unrealistic, but so is having someone with the plague or someone with poisonous blood.
4. We know from the promos that she was a stranger.
5. For me, the cereal in the face was hilarious and I had to rewind it and watch it again and again.
1)Alex was not to mean or a jerk, she needed to be told that she had to stop! She is borderline obsessed with him, calling him over and over. While it is a sad situation she is in with her son, she needs to not go so crazy on Alex.
2)I am pro Mark and Lexie she has to say she loves him.
3)I did not think the lion story line was that silly.
4)I think it will be someone we do not know.
5)10! Owen deserved the cereal in the face! He should not have cheated on Christina!
I don't think the lion as pet was ridiculous. Been several stories on news of animals as pets that clearly shouldn't. In NYC there was the guy with tiger. More recently there was lady with chimp as pet that ripped off the owners friends face- google Charla Nash. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info