Scandal > Scandal Round Table: Debut Edition! > Comments Page 2
Not surprised the first lady knew because i think they hinted at this the whole episode.
However, the pregnancy shocked me.
I think Cyrus or Amanda are responsible for the audio.
I don't see Pope & Assoc as bad, they have a job that requires them to keep their clients confidence, so what?
Olivia's chemistry with the Pres is awesome!
I think I don't know enough yet about the characters to paint them with any kind of brush: I'm not convinced Pres. Fitz is a scumbag, the first lady is a trod upon saint, Quinn is some holier than the rest ingenue, and definitely not that Amanda is doe-eyed and taken advantage of. I think Amanda's got some tricks up her sleeve and all will be revealed in the coming weeks.
Anyway, that was a great episode.
scandal is amazing is it bad that i am loving fitz and olivia relationship amazing chemistry lol
Dana, I agree that Cyrus on his drinking binge did add a little comedy to the dance scene. I'm curious about Fitz. Goldwyn stated in an interview that Fitz is conflicted about Liv taking Amanda on as a client. He said the President is worth rooting for, so I can only assume we will see why in future episodes. Also, according to the interview, Fitz feels betrayed and hurt because Liv won't speak to him and that she does not have all the facts.
Plus, Fitz has not revealed everything to Cyrus, which means there is more going on in this Amanda issue then we realize. I look forward to watching how this story unfolds.
I will stop being lazy and log in under my username. Okay...
My favorite scene was definitely the First Lady and the President. I could work for Olivia Pope, because I absolutely adore challenges. Of course, it does require a significant level of commitment though. Since Shonda said in an interview that Cyrus "truly believes that Olivia or Amanda is trying to blackmail them", I do not think he is responsible for the audio CD. Quinn has this almost innate ability to go with her gut like Liv, so I think with time she will mature even more in this area and fit right in.
ooh common!! scandal has it's own round table, but nothing for nikita!!???
that's a shame
1. Favorite scenes:Olivia's banter with Rosen (e.g. when she tried to bring him coffee). I also loved the way they constantly blew off the reporter, but helped him in the end. I must confess to watching the dance floor scene multiple times. As wrong as it is, Liv and the president have amazing chemistry. Cyrus drinking himself into a frenzy as he watched them dancing also added the right amount of comedy to the scene.
2. I'm a control freak, so I probably could not work for Olivia. However I wouldn't mind being Olivia...without the president drama.
3. The rape episode proved that Olivia also has a big moral compass, even if she doesn't always show it, so I think that Quinn will fit in just fine.
4. Either the first lady or the VP sent that tape, I think. I'm hoping the other white house aide (the "dancer") has nothing to do with it, since I like him.
5. If the president is really the father, then I will be surprised. I was definitely more surprised about the first lady knowing a
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info