Fringe Season Premiere: 7 Teases!
The beginning of the end kicks off on Friday, as Fringe Season 5 gets underway with "Transilience Thought Unifier Model 11."
What do we know about the premiere? It will take place in 2036 and, as evidenced by these Fringe photos, it will focus on the search for Olivia.
What else do we know? Having screened the opener, I can give away the following scoops, tidbits and spoilers. Read on at your own risk...
- The location of Olivia isn't as vital to the mythology as what she has in her possession.
- Breakfast in the future is anything but tasty. (Hint: it involves "egg sticks.")
- There's a reason why Peter and Olivia are not wearing wedding bands in 2036.
- An Observer will take drastic action in regard to Walter and his mental state.
- The requirements for the Observers to live will drop the average human life span by a significant amount. (Hint: 23 will be considered middle age.)
- Ed Markham will make an appearance.
- We'll learn why the Observers took out the planet and we'll be treated to a showdown right away between them and the Fringe team.
Return to TV Fanatic as soon as the Fringe season premiere concludes for a detailed review of "Transilience Thought Unifier Model 11."