It's Brittany covering Britney on Glee this Thursday, bitch.
Following last Thursday's positively received Season 4 premiere, the show will do it again on "Britney 2.0," setting up Heather Morris as the lead Britney Spears imitator and once more paying tribute to this pop music legend.
Among the tracks we'll hear? "Hold It Against Me," as performed by Morris and the Cheerios. Give it a full look and listen now:
Other songs that will be added to our Glee music section following the episode:
- "Boys"/"Boyfriend" - Artie Abrams and Blaine Anderson
- "Womanizer" - Wade Adams, Tina Cohen-Chang and Marley Rose
- "(You Drive Me) Crazy"/"Crazy" - Jake Puckerman and Marley Rose
- "3" - Sam Evans, Joe Hart and Tina Cohen-Chang
- "Oops!... I Did It Again" - Rachel Berry
- "Gimme More" - Brittany Pierce and New Directions
- "Everytime" - Marley Rose