Glee Season Premiere Teases: Who is the New Rachel?
Who is the new Rachel?
So Jacob Ben Israel asks in his video camera-based rundown of where things stand on Glee Season 4 next Thursday, as the Fox hit returns with a premiere aptly titled... "The New Rachel."
Check out a new promo for the episode, featuring a snippet of the cast's "Call Me Maybe" cover and then read on for plenty more teases from a fun opener:
- A couple breaks up.
- A main character gets a tattoo.
- Kate Hudson's Cassandra July is featured in the very first scene, berating Rachel.
- Sam does an impressive celebrity impression.
- Someone earns the nickname "Ms. David Schwimmer."
- We meet four new characters: Jake Puckerman (Puck's half-brother), Brody, Kitty (the new and improved Quinn, according to Sue) and Marley.
- Burt Hummel makes an appearance.
- Forget Nationals. NYADA students will be building toward The Winter Showcase.
Consider these merely a taste of what's to come and visit TV Fanatic the nanosecond the Glee Season 4 premiere concludes for a detailed review.