Grey's Anatomy > Grey's Anatomy Round Table: "Walking on a Dream" > Comments Page 2
1. MerDer scenes were fun. These two have come a long way. It is always fun to have my screen with these scenes.
2. Coming from a medical background, I think that cutting anything is very bad and villainy but it has to be done. Also realistically, they would cut physical therapy and or other auxillary services before cutting the ER. Shonda needs to do more research and be a bit more realistic in how they write these stories.
3. I like both Ross and Jo. Murphy, Heather and Stephanie are painful and must leave asap!
4. I think she was out of line. Derek was making a valid point but also Derek was being a pain. It served as the best way to show that the other Docs are not happy that Derek, Mer, Calzona and Christina got the money at the expense of the hospital.
5. Don't care. Another painful character.
1. Favorite scene: Bailey scolding Meredith: "You think I didn't want to kill you?!...Suck it up, and be merciful!" Both the lines and the delivery.
2. Not "the pit!"
3. Ross and "Mousy"
4. Yes. They went after the hospital thinking that the insurance company would pay, and come on, who could feel sorry for those? The "loophole" they found was quite unexpected, and actually, still not too convincing.
5. I want her to go back to the farm and start dating a pig. She's so stupid, that her being "a good doctor" is utterly unbelievable.
@jb4uiwill I wouldn't go as far as saying the site is homophobic , but I did find it extremely odd that there was NOTHING about Arizona considering she took up most of the episode. It is something I've noticed about these round tables questions. They rarely asked questions about Callie either, hmmm...maybe they just don't find either character significant for some reason.
You skipped really important Question to ask. Round Tables!! come on!!!! This is not fair.
1. can't really decide between christina's outburst or owen helping arizona.
2. i don't really know but getting rid of the er is not a really smart idea.
3. i don't like the interns. they're kissups and cry babies *cough cough* jo *cough cough*
4. yes. it's not their fault the plane crashed. they lost two of theier staff and it came across to me as her being insensitive.
5. she should go out with matt. jackson had no issues jumping into bed with the intern. he didn't think about how she would have felt so she should wait for him. She need someone who will be there for her, and if matt's the one, so be it.
1.the scnen of Owen's helping Azi is the best
2.I don't know which part of the hospital need be cutting?but it's never happen !! the story's unbelievable, their insurance company won't pay for!!
3.I don't like all 5 interns to take more screen time, just put them on a different background
4.Bailey's not out of line,she's right, everyone need a job
5.April Should go out with the cute paramedic,Jackson's behaviour in S9 seemed like another Mark
I'm also a bit upset that no question was dedicated to Arizona! Really!!!! You dedicate one to April in spite of the fact that Arizona had a major role this epi. Wow!! I'm starting to think the round table is homophobic. In this day and age and on a site geared towards Grey's. Ive noticed it before but now it is blatantly obvious that lesbians are invisible to you guys. That's really sad and disturbing. You guys need to seriously evaluate how offensive that is to their fans.
-Bailey's quip about some of them not having millions to fall back on. I loved the realistic tension of that situation was being addressed. It isn't their fault that they almost died but nevertheless the pieces fell a certain way and now all these people are impacted by this lawsuit. After Dereks self righteous blame fest with Owen the previous week it was interesting to see him and the others receive a bit of a bite.
-Staff. Definitely would cut staff. The irony of all these cuts is that's what got them in trouble with the plane crash in the first place.
-Ross and Stephanie
-Not necessarily, no.
-April needs to be single for a bit.
April needs to go with the cute & hunky paramedic. While I realize she was thrilled not to be pregnant, and as much as I REALLY like Jackson, he hopped into someone else's, well, back seat - April is deserving of someone who won't do that to her & will respect her. I give her two high 5's for walking away from Jackson. I really liked the Arizona/Owen storyline of the phantom limb syndrome - I liked Owen being with Grey's characters he normally has not been with & that he could help by using his Army skills. I think Bailey was WAY out of line with her snide comment to Derek - SHE didn't go through that plane crash, SHE doesn't have to sleep with the lights on & SHE can still operate. NO amount of money can take away all the pain that the ones who did go through it - one lost a sister & almost her husband, one lost a limb, one lost her husband & one little girl lost her Dad because of the crash. Bailey's on thin ice & I have ALWAYS loved Bailey!
Agree, wtf No Question about Arizona? Who is making up these questions, because that sure is stupid!
so this may be rude and if so I 'm sorry but what the hell. The Arizona storyline was actually a prominent one in this episode and nothing.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info