The Vampire Diaries > The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "Catch Me If You Can" > Comments Page 2
1. Every scene involving Kol! Esp what he says as Bx is about to dagger him... Sex on a stick! Nuff said!
2. Damon warning Jeremy.. I mean wth
3. Delena, speaking objectively
4. The people Kol mentioned trying to raise Silas, like his acolytes or worshippers imo
5. Miranda's answer =D
@ V- I agree with everything you said. Stefan was hands down the best thing in this episode for me. Him telling Elena off was probably one of my favorite scenes of all time.
@Renee- I don't mind him being with Rebekah either right now because I'm enjoying this side of Stefan. Actually both Rebekah & Katherine bring out the reckless & sarcastic flirty side of Stefan which I'm loving. But if I had it my way I would love to see him & Katherine have a real chance at a relationship. I think he definitely has unresolved feelings for her just like Elena apparently had for Damon.
1/ Damon scenes for sure.
2/ Bonnie interrogating Shane. I believe in Damon's situation he used a loophole in Kol's compulsion so he can warn Jeremy and tried to fight it by telling him to kill him so he wouldn't have to kill him instead.
3/ 100% Delena.
4/ There's two options either Elijah or katherine .
5/ Matt's answer.
1. Stefan's scenes at the end with Damon and Elena. Especially "You don't know what I look like when I'm not in love with you.". And did you catch Elena's face?
2. Bonnie. Though this is Mystic Falls. To paraphrase the good sheriff, it isn't the most ridiculous thing that's happened there.
3. Strebekah because Rebekah is a more interesting character now than Elena (who has become my least fav character) but also because it was much more unexpected.
4. Do y'all notice how much mind control is being used. Originals and compulsion. Sire bond. And whatever freaky hold Shane has on Bonnie (cuz he used the exact same phrases and intonation to calm her both times, don't tell me he's not got a handle on her). Katherine loves compulsion, and she's terrified of Klaus. I'm betting on her unless it's some unknown 3rd party working with a different hunter.
5. I miss Caroline! Bring her back.
1. Any and everything involving Stefan. This is the Stefan I was waiting for. I hated him for 2 seasons, then loved him half of the 3rd, then hated him again, and now he's back.
2. Bonnie. Anything having to do with Bonnie is wrong, kill her off already!!
3. DELENA. Please, like you needed to ask even. But I'm way happy this hook up happend, I was rooting for it. Shame Elena had shifty eyes when talking to Stefan this episode, she's already on the track back to him. Amazing Stefan will soon be gone.
4. I think it has something to do with the back door pilot.. It's not Klaus, but it's about Klaus.
5. I don't know. And the fact that I dont care that there was no Caroline this week only comes to show how annoying she got.
Stefan/Rebecca is the fiercest couple now imo. If they become a couple...whatever they become, I feel a sexual tension between them and i think its time Stefan let go of the 'hopeless romantic' attitude and have some fun. Rebecca is the girl for her. So rooting them.
Damon knows his feelings and his reactions to situations. If out of the blue all he wants is to kill Jeremy, the only logical explanation is that he was compelled. No fail there at all, just a logic chain of events.
1. "You don't know what I look like when I am not in love with you" Finally!
2. Damon -because Kol specified in his compulsion that Damon would NOT remember anything about having this conversation with KOL - so logic fail!
3. Stebekah because it did not involve bleeding nails...
4. Its either Katherine or Elijah. I want it to be Elijah!
It's Stebekah for fucks sake, these round tables are never amusing
1.) Stefan great line..."I know you were daggered for a while, but knocking is still a thing..as a huge damon fan and his funny quotes, this time Stefan killed me with this quote..
2.) I think the whole compulsion thing is stupid and ridiculous ..and now they don't have any vervaine..sorry, how lame is that..and for the first time there is no bonnie using a stupid spell or somebody around Ian' good in gardening..tstst
3.)the delena scene could have been so perfect, but the stupid talk between the ex boyfriend and the baddest friend in the whole world destroyed it..the strebekkah scene was lame..so not really one of these two..the hottest scene still was between damon and Katherine first ep season two.
4.) Alaric and Jenna..no just joking , but I think there will be a solution as ridiculous like that..
5.) Caroline and Tyler are in a boot camp where they help Caroline to be a friend without tellin all the secrets a friend begged her not to tell..
1. Hands down the "You don't know what I look like when I'm not in love with you." . Finally Stefan gets to say awesome line.
2. Matt's jacket
3. Delena of course. They have overflowing chemistry that makes you wanna get in to bed with your hubby and do some of that back scratching. Although I am happy Stefan is having a bit of fun and not care too much.
4. I really hope it's either Katherine or Elijah or maybe both.
5. Tyler probably sobbing in his bed. Caroline probably taking a vow of silence for a bit so she wouldn't narrate/interrupt Sterebekah sex.
Um, Shane wouldn't need to compel a guy to break into his own office and search for a tombstone that is his property.... (Well, the museum's property, but he's pretty clingy.)
1. Every scene with sarcastic bad boy Stefan was amazing. At last he was given great material to work with and didn't have to look constantly lovelorn/constipated around Elena :).
2. Definitely Damon warning Jeremy to run while compelled after he was specifically told by Kol not to remember being compelled. Very lame attempt to still make Damon out to be a hero to helpless Elena.
3. I would love to say Delena sex because by the time I had blinked, Stebekah sex scene was over BUT I will call it a wash cos Delena sex made me feel very uncomfortable. It was like watching Nian home video or something #shudder.
4. I am hoping it's Elijah, miss him.
5. Taking much needed time away from their friends for Tyler to grieve properly with Caroline holding his hands and warming his bed ;). I miss Stefan's bestie and can't wait for her to chew his ears off over Rebekah.
Finally, how hot was Stefan this episode? He has always been hot but he was like molten lava with his sarcastic blunt persona
You Delena people are ridiculous..it's not enough that they have slept together and that she is sire bonded to him..and thus lost her true epic love. I was so happy when Stefan told her she didn't know what he looked like when he wasn't in love with her..she totally deserves it. The whole Delena relationship is kinda sick and twisted and come on people, it's Damon! Do you really want Damon and Elena to be happily together forever?? That will make for a really boring show, and Damon would not be Damon if he tries to be good for her all the time. The dumbest thing they did was make Elena be with Damon. Now, I don't mind Stefan with Rebecca..he needs a little fun in his life, but, I want to see Stefan with Katherine. She loves him and he did fall in love with her in 1864..and she has slowly been getting less evil..they would be great together.
Bonnie interrogating Shane
Strebeckah definitely hotter
Katherine & Elijah
Tyler is trying to get it together after losing his Mom
Strebekah was the hottest scene. The best scene was Stefan talking to Elena about Damon. And well, I still don't understand what Matt is doing in the TVD storyline archs. Poor guy.
Where were Caroline and Tyler this week?
They needed a week off from all the supernatural stuff, far away from Mystic Falls to fix their relationship. I'm not sure it worked.
What was your favorite scene or quote from the episode?
I loved the Deremy scenes. Damon would rather die than to kill Jeremy and even now that he is a hunter, Jeremy didn't want to kill Damon. Damon and Jeremy have a complicated frenemy relationship similar to the relationship that Damon and Alaric had. But I love this new Stefan, he had some great lines in this episode.
More ridiculous: Bonnie interrogating Shane; Damon warning Jeremy to run while compelled; or, again, Matt's jacket?
Bonnie interrogating Shane, what was that? We still don't know who Shane really is and what his plan is.
Hotter sex scene: Delena or Strebekah?
Delena, of course:)
But I'm happy that Stefan is moving on.
Who is behind the mystery team?
Shane. I think he can compel people. It looked to me as if he compelled Bonnie when they were talking in his office at the beginning of the episode.
Where were Caroline and Tyler this week?
They needed a week off from all the supernatural stuff, far away
I hope the mystery team is Katherine and Elijah.
"You don't know what I look like when I'm not in love you." Best line and perfectly delivered.
Why is Jeremy always trying to kill Elena because of his raging hunter hormones but when it comes to a compelled Damon trying to kill him, Jer will stop at nothing to keep Damon alive? Weird.
This episode was better than the previous but I really don't care about Bonnie.
Whaa?? the fourth team has got to be bad ass Elijah, who is totally the best brother. Stebekah is hotter because I am
Really sick of Elena this season
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info