The Vampire Diaries > The Vampire Diaries Round Table: "Into the Wild" > Comments Page 2
1. The scenes with Rebekah and Stefan...stefan admitting he would take te cure for himself, not for Elena ( please can all the other characters start doing things for themselves instead of Elena?)
2. Stupid question he was always shady btw why was his hair straight or at least neat in the flashback?
3. No Damon needs to be a vampire and kudos to his character for telling Elena... She thinks she can just switch brothers and keep her dreams of being human and growing old and having children, it's like please, have you met Damon?
4. The writers will never let her be with Klaus because they want to keep him "evil" even though sometimes I think he is the softest of villains, like when his eyes fill up with tears or he drools over caroline? Why not just give them a chance?
5. Matt was maybe trying to make new friends who don't endanger his life every minute of every day?
1. Damon and Shane. My man is very smart. Sometimes I think no one except Damon in MF has brain. LOL. And Fav Quote, "Take Cure With Me" :)
2. Not at all. I knew Shane was a bad creepy guy from like beginning. I never trusted him.
3. No. A Big No to Human Damon. I love the way he is. I don't know why a Vampire wants to be human again? Vampire life is rocking. You are strong. You have forever and its awesome.
4. No. You don't torture the person you love. Klaus went little too far this time. If he really wanted to fight with Klaus, he could have done it without bringing in Caroline. I like Klaroline. BUT these two have a long long way to go. Klaus was pure dick this time.
5. Matt? Is he alive? Who cares? LOL.
1. All klaus scenes take your pick i m good with all of them!
2. the surprise was that the writers thought we should be surprised! It was so lame!
3. I don't really care. I am tired of his behaviour really.
4. I am obviously TeamKlaus, and i ve been on the Klarolineship for a long time and if it would happen i would love it... But Caroline has changed in season 4 and for a second i wished he would really let her die! So, whatever is best for Klaus!
5. He is after all the least valuable player! No wonder he was MIA now that things got serious!
All you guys had me laughing non stop after every question. Loved the answers you gave hahaha
1. Becka kicking Elena's ass, then saving her followed by choking her..
2. No... Obvious question
3. Absolutely not! He wouldnt be Damon anymore
4. Doesnt look like it, he's leaving MF anyway!
5. Being usless somewhere.. Who cares!
this episode was like turkey stuffing: just filling¡¡¡ I mean nothing really happened. Only rebeca and Stefan seem to be getting closer and closer.....are they going to separate them by next week? Thats just boring. Wh y dont they let the caracthers go along with their feelings for more then 5 seconds (elena & Damon, Rabeca and Stefan)? I just dont believe this.
Keep Elaine a vampire,let her get involve with Elijha
I hope Elaine,stay a vampire
@SerieFreak In the books the cure is only for one person, and Damon accidentally uses it, if you've read them and are thinking of that :-P.
A question, remember that scene where Rebekah first told Stefan about the cure? Didn't she say that it was for only one person? Or is that something I thought was said but actually is made up in my head (that does happen sometimes)..
2. LOL! NO
5. Calling the power company about the 5th notice of non-payment.
1. I'm torn between all scenes involving Klaus vs all scenes involving Beks.
2. No, I don't think there was any turn as he was shady from the beginning.
3. No please. Damon won't be Damon if he turns human.
4. Hmmm I love her with Tyler but I also see potential with Klaus. I think Klaus has shown that behind that scarred evil heart he still has a bit of humanity left in him so I think he can be redeemed and is worthy of the love he didn't even get from his parents.
5. LOL. At the grill...he he he he.
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info