A showdown. An open romantic door. An epic sacrifice and, oh, right… graduation!
All these events and more will go down on tomorrow night's Vampire Diaries Season 4 finale, as teased by Julie Plec in a new interview with E! News.
Visit E! for the full Q&A with Plec and consider the following teases, tidbits and spoilers from it:
- Katherine and Elena will finally have it out and "it definitely doesn't disappoint," says the executive producer.
- Elena and Stefan will share a scene in which the former expresses the "truth of [her] feelings."
- Klaus will return and a moment between this Original and Caroline will "make it clear" where they stand. With The Originals set for the fall, Plec says a door will remain open between these two.
- The fate of Tyler will be "resolved."
- Bonnie will prepare to sacrifice herself in the name of lowering the Veil and saving her friends.
Which storyline on the final has you most excited? Visit our Vampire Diaries forum now and sound off!
Want more The Vampire Diaries?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!