ABC has scheduled the Castle Season 6 premiere for Monday, September 23.
And now executive producer Andrew Marlowe has come out and made it clear: fans will not need to wait a day beyond that to learn Beckett's answer to Castle's proposal on the cliffhanger-filled May finale.
A direct response will be given during the opener and, as Marlowe tells William Keck of TV Guide Magazine, "regardless of her answer, it is going to significantly change their relationship." Cue the menacing music...
Among other highlights Castle fans can look forward to on Season 6:
- Ryan will become a father.
- Lanie and Espo will face challenges in their relationship.
- Alexis will meet a young man in Costa Rica and he will move into the family loft.
- Lisa Edelstein will appear on at least three episodes.
- One investigation will involve a time traveler.
Want more Castle?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!