- Photo Credit:
- Grey's Anatomy
- Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 20: "Sweet Surrender"
- Meredith Grey, Izzie Stevens, Alex Karev
- Related Photos:
- Grey's Anatomy Photos, Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 20 Photos, Meredith Grey Photos, Izzie Stevens Photos, Alex Karev Photos
- Related Posts:
- Uploaded by:
- Steve Marsi
Meredith: Does it bother you that I don't wanna wear it? Because I... I could.
Derek: I don't want you to wear it. You're not a ring bride.
(Mer looks at him)
Meredith: I'm not really a church wedding bride, or a poofy white dress bride either.
Derek: We'll get naked, and get married in a field with flowers.
(MerDer giggle together)
Meredith: I'm not a naked bride!
Derek: What about scrubs? We could get married in scrubs.
Meredith: Oooh, now there's a wedding I could get into.
Derek: We gotta go.
Meredith: Oh... So I told Izzie she could help out with the wedding. It helps keep her mind off of everything, and I'll tell her about the scrubs and the no church. I guess we have a theme. Simplicity.
- Permalink: Does it bother you that I don't wanna wear it? Because I... I co...
[narrating] Defeat isn't an option. Not for surgeons. We don't back away from the table till the last breaths long gone. Terminal's a challenge. Life threatening's what gets us out of bed in the morning. We're not easily intimidated. We don't flinch, we don't back down, and we certainly don't surrender. Not at work anyway.Meredith
- Permalink: Defeat isn't an option. Not for surgeons. We don't back away fro...