Are you ready for the curtain?
- Permalink: Are you ready for the curtain?
Kat: I'm not scared of the situation, I'm scared of you. It's you.
Aidan: OK. If you need me to go, I can...
Kat: Yes, please.
- Permalink: Yes, please.
I have been alive for over 200 years because I am a vampire.
- Permalink: I have been alive for over 200 years because I am a vampire.
Susanna, you got me. Waddya want me to say? I just want to know what it's like to have five years, ten, of a real life.
Aidan: Look, Josh was attacked by a couple of vampires last night. Do you know anything about that?
Kenny: I sent them to kill him.
- Permalink: I sent them to kill him.
Aidan: Josh, I've never heard of a wolf who was able to turn at will. Not even purebreds.
Josh: I don't know what's happening to me.
- Permalink: Even purebreds can't turn at will
Here's a hot tip. All leadership ever comes down to is either kill or be killed. Is that what you want?
Josh: Seriously, when's the administration going to catch on that you, me and Nora are like the worst nurses ever. Between the three of use we've taken like a combined 18 months leave in the last two years.
Aidan: Are you serious?
Josh: Yeah, thank God there's a nursing crisis in this country.
- Permalink: Yeah, thank God there's a nursing crisis in this country.
Sally: No, he has to be awake.
Aidan: Oh, Sally, come on. What's next? Are we gonna light him on fire?
- Permalink: Oh, Sally, come on. What's next? Are we gonna light him on fire?