Alicia Florrick Quotes
Peter: I'm not going to let you throw away this marriage because you have some idealized notion of a marriage that you're not even sure cared about you!
Alicia: You're a bastard!
Peter: And you're a selfish bitch! But you know what? We're all that we have.
Alicia: No. Not anymore. Don't worry, I'm not going to divorce you. You're too valuable to me professionally, just like I am to you. But we're not going to see each other anymore.
Peter: Oh my God. How many times do I have to tell you when I cheated it didn't mean anything?!
Alicia: Well, then. That was a waste. Because when I cheated, it did!
- Permalink: Well, then. That was a waste. Because when I cheated, it did!
Peter: Alicia, the way you're handling this Will thing...
Alicia: I'm doing my best.
Peter: Oh well, if this your best then I think we need to talk.
- Permalink: Oh well, if this your best then I think we need to talk.
Finn: Will really mattered to you.
- Permalink: Will really mattered to you
Alicia: Oh dear God. Would everyone just stop thinking I'm falling apart at the frickin' seams?
Peter: Everyone? When did I become everyone?
- Permalink: Everyone? When did I become everyone?
Alicia: To Will.
Diane: To Will. A real man. He shall be missed.
- Permalink: To Will. A real man. He shall be missed.
Diane: We were like the two mistresses at the Irish funeral.
Diane: I'm sorry, I meant that metaphorically.
Alicia: I know.
- Permalink: Irish Mistresses
Alicia: If I die before you, please don't let them read "Wind Beneath my Wings" at my funeral.
Diane: Who knew it had so many verses?
- Permalink: Who knew it had so many verses?
Alicia: What does it mean?
Grace: What does it mean if there is no God? Why is that any better?
Alicia: It's not any better, it's just truer. It's just not wishful thinking.
Grace: Well, maybe always believing the bad, maybe that's wishful thinking too.
- Permalink: Well, maybe always believing the bad, maybe that's wishful thinking too.