Bass / General Monroe Quotes
Monroe: Typhus? I don’t know whether to kill these guys or send them a fan letter.
Miles: Yeah, let’s do the first thing.
- Permalink: Yeah, let’s do the first thing.
Oh, that’s nice Rachel, we’re gone a week and your Dad switches sides again.
Wow, your boss has really nice taste. It’s like Donald Trump threw up on Scarface.
Monroe: What was I supposed to do? He’s my son.
Miles: Oh shut up, you've been his Dad for five minutes, and all of sudden you’re Cliff Huxtable?
Monroe: What? You've got something to say? Say it.
Rachel: I have to help you find your son after you killed mine.
- Permalink: I have to help you find your son after you killed mine.
Well, congratulations, you've made to Mexico now go enjoy the Mexican Dream.
You brought my kid down here Miles? This is nice. What’d you do, buy him a handjob and an eight ball?
- Permalink: I’m Batman.
Monroe: I did the best I could.
Miles: Well, your best sucks.
- Permalink: Well, your best sucks.
Better having bad luck than no luck at all.
- Permalink: Better having bad luck than no luck at all.
[to Miles] I know your dirty little secret.
- Permalink: I know your dirty little secret.
Monroe: You know, you never did tell me.
Rachel: Tell you what?
Monroe: How the lights went off in the first place.
- Permalink: You know, you never did tell me. Tell you what? How the ligh...