Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Rachel: How can you be so sure?
Miles: I'm trying something new: prayer.
- Permalink: prayer.
Yeah, you're a real Meryl Streep.Miles
- Permalink: Yeah, you're a real Meryl Streep.
You had me at mustard gas.Tom
- Permalink: You had me at mustard gas.
Charlie: Are you joking? After all the times you've screwed us over.
Miles: She's got a great point.
- Permalink: She's got a great point.
Monroe: Typhus? I don’t know whether to kill these guys or send them a fan letter.
Miles: Yeah, let’s do the first thing.
- Permalink: Yeah, let’s do the first thing.
Oh, that’s nice Rachel, we’re gone a week and your Dad switches sides again.Monroe
And what part of desperate don’t you understand?Miles
- Permalink: And what part of desperate don’t you understand?
Wow, your boss has really nice taste. It’s like Donald Trump threw up on Scarface.Monroe
You're a dick.Miles
- Permalink: You're a dick.
Who’d have thought that between the two of us you’re the crazy one.Charlie
- Permalink: Who’d have thought that between the two of us you’re the crazy one.
Monroe: What was I supposed to do? He’s my son.
Miles: Oh shut up, you've been his Dad for five minutes, and all of sudden you’re Cliff Huxtable?
Gene: How did you know I was here?
Charlie: Because you’re exactly like Mom! Neither of you will listen!
- Permalink: Because you’re exactly like Mom! Neither of you will listen!