Cary Agos Quotes
Cary: What does he got?
Alicia: A whole lot of anger.
- Permalink: A whole lot of anger.
Mr. Chairman, this invoice proves that Kalinda Sharma was engaged directly by the client and therefore her notes are our client's property.
We gotta celebrate the good news when it comes because there's gonna be a lot of bad news.
Diane: Do you know what offends me most? That fact that I stood up for you. I got you hired.
Cary: That's what offends you the most? Really? Not the fact that every fourth year was promised a partnership?
Alicia: We need to leave this week.
Cary: Are you sure?
- Permalink: We need to leave this week. Are you sure? Yes.
Cary: Alicia, staying is a mistake. You'll always be under Will.You finally have a chance to get out from under him.
Alicia: Managing Partner is not under him.
Cary: It is. Why do you think he's offering it to you? He wants someone that he can influence, someone that he knows.
Alicia: OK. Thanks Cary.
Cary: Alicia, this is your chance. Take it.
- Permalink: Alicia, staying is a mistake. You'll always be under Will.You fi...
Cary: Are you having seconds thoughts?
Alicia: I don't know. I like watching Will and Diane. They care.
Cary: Alicia - you and I are the new Will and Diane!
- Permalink: Are you having seconds thoughts? I don't know. I like watching...
Alicia: It's kind of weird. Everything's ending.
Cary: Beginning, too.
- Permalink: It's kind of weird. Everything's ending. Beginning, too.
Alicia: Thanks for doing this here.
Cary: No problem. What are you thinking?
Alicia: I'm in.
Cary: With Agos/Florrick?
- Permalink: Thanks for doing this here. No problem. What are you thinking?...
Cary: Now what?
Alicia: I have no idea.
- Permalink: Now what? I have no idea.
They're just handing out partnerships like Popsicles.
- Permalink: They're just handing out partnerships like Popsicles.
Alicia: Well, why did she kiss you yesterday?
Cary: She's a comedian.
- Permalink: Well, why did she kiss you yesterday? She's a comedian.
Want more The Good Wife?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!