Dean Forester Quotes
Rory: Anything else you want to tell me?
Dean: (Pauses, confused) Corn's two for a dollar?
Rory: Jess has a black eye. Any idea where he got it?
Dean: That would be an extremely long list.
- Permalink: Anything else you want to tell me? Corn's two for a dollar? ...
Lorelai: Could you get rid of it?
Dean: Yeah, yeah.
Lorelai: Don't let his family see you. Spiders are vindictive. And this was a really big spider. I think it had a gun.
- Permalink: Could you get rid of it? Yeah, yeah. Don't let his family se...
Dean: What's the matter, Jess? Why you walking away?
Jess: It's getting a little West Side Story here, Dean, and I gotta warn you, my dancing skills are not up to snuff.
- Permalink: What's the matter, Jess? Why you walking away? It's getting a ...
Rory: Dean, please. This is a girl thing.
Dean: Okay. Tell me when I'm supposed to pay attention again.
- Permalink: Dean, please. This is a girl thing. Okay. Tell me when I'm sup...
Kirk, just to let you know, some of the guys, not me you know, but some of the guys say that they're gonna to rip your head off if you don't shut up. Okay?
- Permalink: Kirk, just to let you know, some of the guys, not me you know, b...
Dean: (Referring to Babette and Miss Patty singing) So, how many cocktails caused that?
Rory: Oh, they haven't had any cocktails yet.
Rory: Oh yeah, when they start having cocktails we're gonna have to hide you.
- Permalink: So, how many cocktails caused that? Oh, they haven't had any c...
Lorelai: But I'm here now and hey, I'm like cheese.
Rory: She gets better with time.
- Permalink: But I'm here now and hey, I'm like cheese. What? She gets ...
Lorelai: Do you want a soda?
Dean: No, thanks. I'm gonna go. Uh, don't tell Rory I was here, okay?
Lorelai: Hey, I'm just sitting here at the table talking to myself. . .again.
- Permalink: Do you want a soda? No, thanks. I'm gonna go. Uh, don't tell R...
She likes Jess, doesn't she?
- Permalink: She likes Jess, doesn't she?
(Dean and Lorelai watching through the window of Luke's Diner to Rory and Jess who are flirting)
Dean: Rory wouldn't lie, right?
Lorelai: No. Rory wouldn't lie.
- Permalink: Rory wouldn't lie, right? No. Rory wouldn't lie.
(Jess walks up behind them)
Jess: I gotta tell you, of all the nutty barn raising shindigs this town can cook up, this one wasn't half bad.
Dean: Glad you enjoyed it.
Jess: Yes I did. So shall we?
Dean: Shall we what?
Jess: Shall we go?
Dean: Go where?
Jess: Go eat.
Dean: Excuse me?
Jess: The person who buys the basket wins the company of the person who makes the basket for lunch. Basket, basket maker, guy who didn't bring enough money.
Dean: You think this is funny.
Jess: Well, it's no Lenny Bruce routine but it has its moments.
- Permalink: I gotta tell you, of all the nutty barn raising shindigs this to...
(Dean walks away after fighting with Rory)
Rory: Please, don't walk away like that!
Dean: Sorry, I'd do a silly walk, but I'm not felling very John Cleese right now!
- Permalink: Please, don't walk away like that! Sorry, I'd do a silly walk,...
Lorelai: Wait, close your eyes and breathe. I smell snow.
Rory: Ah, it's that time of year.
Lorelai: Can't you smell it?
Rory: You know, it's like dogs and high-pitched noises. I think it's something only you can smell.
(Rory sits down next to Lorelai and pulls a blanket over the both of them)
Lorelai: I love snow.
Rory: Really, I had no idea.
Lorelai: Everything's magical when it snows, everything looks pretty. The clothes are great. Coats, scarves, gloves, hats.
Rory: Thermal underwear, wool socks, ear flaps.
- Permalink: Wait, close your eyes and breathe. I smell snow. Ah, it's tha...
I feel like crap on toast.Michel
- Permalink: I feel like crap on toast.