Emily Thorne Quotes
Jack: Take the day off. Get your head together. Grieve. It's what humans do.
Emily: Look, Jack, just worry about yourself. My head is just fine.
- Permalink: Look, Jack, just worry about yourself. My head is just fine.
Emily: I want you to know that it wasn't all a lie. Not with you.
Daniel: I know. I know.
- Permalink: I know. I know.
Emily: Jack, you distract Kate so I can return her phone without her realizing it's missing.
Jack: This is not how I expected to spend my summer.
- Permalink: This is not how I expected to spend my summer.
Nolan: When does anything ever go right for the host of a Hamptons party with you on the guest list?
Emily: I heard that.
- Permalink: I heard that.
Ben: I want to learn more about the mysterious Emily Thorne.
Emily: Well, then I wouldn't be mysterious.
- Permalink: Well, then I wouldn't be mysterious.
Emily: I punished your enemies! I cleared your name!
David: I never asked for your help!
- Permalink: I never asked for your help!
David: Who are you?
Emily: A daughter who would do anything at all to protect her father.
- Permalink: A daughter who would do anything at all to protect her father.
[to Daniel] Maybe there was a time when the feelings were real, when we could've had a real relationship, but the moment you aligned yourself with your father, that's when it was over.
Emily: So who told you?
Daniel: Your little sister. Who's also my little sister. Which makes this thing a little weird.
Emily: Are you okay? What happened?
Nolan: Your lies...finally caught up to me.
- Permalink: Your lies...finally caught up to me.
Nolan: So what do you we call them? MaNiel? DanGaux?
- Permalink: Trouble.
Emily: After I lost my dad, all I ever wished for was just to see him one more time. I'd settle for five minutes, one more kiss goodnight.
Nolan: Your wish came true.
- Permalink: Your wish came true.
My father once wrote, always question where your loyalty lies. The people you trust will expect it, your greatest enemies will desire it and those you treasure the most will without fail, abuse it.Emily Thorne
- Permalink: My father once wrote, always question where your loyalty lies. T...
[to Aiden] Hate is a lot like love. You can't force it. You can't fight it. You just have to embrace it when it comes along.Emily