Emily Thorne Quotes
I'm your sister, Charlotte. I'm Amanda.
- Permalink: I'm your sister, Charlotte. I'm Amanda.
Nolan: Addicts cannot be trusted to be by themselves.
Emily: I'm not an addict.
Nolan: You are the very definition!
- Permalink: You are the very definition!
[to Jack] Nolan was wrong, you don't look anything like a stripper.
- Permalink: Nolan was wrong, you don't look anything like a stripper.
Victoria: What are you doing in my house?
Emily: I'm paying the mortgage.
- Permalink: I'm paying the mortgage.
Victoria: From the second I laid eyes on you, I knew something was wrong. And now this is where it ends. Fitting.
Emily: I don't think we've come to the end just yet, Victoria.
- Permalink: I don't think we've come to the end just yet, Victoria.
Nolan: You know, Aiden once told me that uh, for most of his life, he felt broken, but that all changed when he met you. You were the reason for him to live, Ems.
Emily: Now I've lost mine.
- Permalink: Now I've lost mine.
Emily: I loved him more than I've ever loved anyone.
- Permalink: I loved him more than I've ever loved anyone.
Emily: I know that all of this came at a price.
Jack: Stop. You haven't only honored your father today. You honored Declan and Amanda too. They'd be proud of you. I am.
I love you, Aiden.
- Permalink: I love you, Aiden.
An intention fueled by passion can be impossible to stop. Over time it gains momentum until it turns into an impetus for change. This is how a notion transforms into motivation and how a child's vow becomes reality.
Seized, confined, captive. Six years of my youth were spent that way. In juvenile detention, many lost hope. For me, being locked away was an impetus for revenge and for the vow that once I got out, I would punish those who took my freedom.
The only guarantee in a revolution is that the innocent are the first to fall.