Jack Porter Quotes
Jack: To your child. May he or she grow up in a less complicated world.
Margaux: Thank you, Jack.
- Permalink: Thank you, Jack.
[to Margaux] Daniel died a hero. I just wanted you to know that.
- Permalink: Daniel died a hero. I just wanted you to know that.
Emily: I'm not sure it'll be that easy to explain all this to Ben.
Jack: It'll be easier than you think.
- Permalink: It'll be easier than you think.
Jack: Take the day off. Get your head together. Grieve. It's what humans do.
Emily: Look, Jack, just worry about yourself. My head is just fine.
- Permalink: Look, Jack, just worry about yourself. My head is just fine.
Nolan: Well, I would say that a toast is in order.
Jack: To Emily and Kate?
Nolan: No, to my party surviving unscathed! It's a Hamptons freaking miracle!
Jack: Right. To the important stuff.
- Permalink: Right. To the important stuff.
Emily: Jack, you distract Kate so I can return her phone without her realizing it's missing.
Jack: This is not how I expected to spend my summer.
- Permalink: This is not how I expected to spend my summer.
Ben: Tell me something. How are things with you and Emily? Last I heard you were trying to uncomplicate things.
Jack: What, we gonna sleep over and do each other's hair next?
- Permalink: What, we gonna sleep over and do each other's hair next?
[to Emily] You can't make the people you love change, even if it's for their own good.
Emily: Am I talking to Jack Porter my friend, or Jack Porter of the Suffolk County Police Department?
Jack: You're talking to the guy who watched a huge part of his life go up in flames last night and deserves to know why.
Emily: I know that all of this came at a price.
Jack: Stop. You haven't only honored your father today. You honored Declan and Amanda too. They'd be proud of you. I am.
Jack: I'm all in.
Emily: Let's do this.
- Permalink: Let's do this.
The Emily Thorne that I know can do anything.
- Permalink: The Emily Thorne that I know can do anything.
My father once wrote, always question where your loyalty lies. The people you trust will expect it, your greatest enemies will desire it and those you treasure the most will without fail, abuse it.Emily Thorne
- Permalink: My father once wrote, always question where your loyalty lies. T...
Ah, Judge Miller. Your reputation precedes you. I would say it's a pleasure but my mother taught me never to lie.Nolan