John Diggle Quotes
Diggle: Who is that?
Sara: His name is Slade Wilson and unless we stop him he's going to kill Oliver and his entire family.
Felicity: This isn't about them being together. This is about me, K? Sara can analyze blood, she can kick ass, she can do anything. And the one I'm supposed to be good at I'm failing at miserably. Why do you even need me now that you have her?
Diggle: Because you're irreplaceable Felicity.
- Permalink: Because you're irreplaceable Felicity.
Roy: Does this group have a name, like "Team Arrow" or something?
Oliver: We don't call ourselves that.
Felicity: I do. Occasionally.
Diggle: Welcome aboard.
- Permalink: Welcome aboard.
So, the secret society gets a new member.
- Permalink: So, the secret society gets a new member.
Diggle: Where ya goin'?
Oliver: To give a friend the benefit of the doubt.
- Permalink: To give a friend the benefit of the doubt.
I think you didn't have a problem with Felicity’s performance until she met Barry Allen.
Diggle: I've just never seen you spooked like this before.
Oliver: That should tell you something.
- Permalink: That should tell you something.
Diggle: I think our Miss Smoak is smitten.
Oliver: Diggle, what did you find out about Mr. Allen?
Diggle: He's not who he says he is.
- Permalink: He's not who he says he is.
Diggle: Why am I getting that you know more about this than Felicity's new friend?
Oliver: Pray I'm wrong.
- Permalink: Pray I'm wrong.