Lana: What is it, soup?
Ray: Define soup.
Lana: Would it be safe to assume that no one wants to drink what's in your thermos?
Krieger: Sweet Jesus God, I would hope so!
- Permalink: Sweet Jesus God, I would hope so!
Krieger: That's what they said about Tesla's deathray! So this favor. Lana...wait Lana, what's this favor?!
Lana: (as she's running away) Just promise to use your powers for good.
Krieger: Hahahah, no
- Permalink: Hahahah, no
That wasn't a brain chip. That was a just a sticker of the backpack of a little Lego spaceman.
Krieger: I am a doctor.
Ray & Cyril: No you're not.
Krieger: Well, no, but a student of life.
- Permalink: Well, no, but a student of life.
Kreiger clones: All will be revealed...in time.
Kreiger: And if there's one thing I love more than triumph, it's annoying vagueness.
Krieger: I think it's some unholy adolescent human amphibian hybrid creature.
Kreiger clones: Yes.
Krieger: I'm home! I'm finally home!
- Permalink: I'm home! I'm finally home!
Malory: So this whole thing was just a sham?
Krieger: Well, if by sham you mean...sham...
- Permalink: Well, if by sham you mean...sham...
Cyril: So...why are we in our underwear?
Krieger: Meh...don't worry about it.
- Permalink: Meh...don't worry about it.
Ray: This quit being funny two hours ago!
Krieger: It's not supposed to be funny.
- Permalink: It's not supposed to be funny.
You'd be amazed what you people do when you think you're alone. Cyril.
- Permalink: You'd be amazed what you people do when you think you're alone. Cyril.
Krieger: I'll be your doctor. Lana: Well, if I want Hitler's DNA spliced into him, I'll give you a call. Kriger: Yeah, I'm around.
- Permalink: Yeah, I'm around.
Sterling: If you don't want to see two robots smashing each other with cop cars and shit as they fight each other through the streets of Manhattan...
Krieger: Stop. My penis can only get so erect.
- Permalink: If you don't want to see two robots smashing each other with cop...
Cheryl: What the stupid shit are you doing??
Cyril: You said you wanted watermelon.
Cheryl: Watermelon's red?
Cyril: Yes. How do you not know that?
Cheryl: Who am I? Charles Frederick Andress?
- Permalink: Who am I? Charles Frederick Andress?
Archer: In case you haven't noticed, this place is crawling with rebels.
Pam: And not the good kind you get drunk with at Myrtle Beach, and cruise the strip in the bed of their monster truck with a big rebel flag on it.