Leslie Winkle Quotes
Leslie: Isn't it nice when your good fortune makes others miserable?
Wolowitz: You know, most people don't get that!
- Permalink: Isn't it nice when your good fortune makes others miserable? Y...
Dr. Gablehauser: Dr. Winkle, what colorful name did you call Dr. Cooper this time?
Leslie: Doctor Dumb-ass.
- Permalink: Dr. Winkle, what colorful name did you call Dr. Cooper this time...
Leslie: Hello, Sheldon.
Sheldon: Leslie Winkle!
Leslie: Yeah, Leslie Winkle! The answer to the question, "Who made Sheldon Cooper cry like a little girl?"
Sheldon: Yes! Well, I'm polarized tree sap and you're inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction it's reflected off of me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you
- Permalink: Hello, Sheldon. Leslie Winkle! Yeah, Leslie Winkle! The answ...
Leslie: Wait, you're going up against Sheldon Cooper?
Leslie: That arrogant, misogynistic East Texas doorknob that told me I should abandon my work with high-energy particles for laundry and childbearing?
- Permalink: Wait, you're going up against Sheldon Cooper? Yeah. That arr...
Leonard: So, what happens now?
Leslie: Well, I don't know about your sex drive, but I'm probably good till New Year's.
Leonard: Oh. Okay. Thank you.
Leslie: Thank you.
Leonard: You want to make plans for New Year's?
Leslie: Whoa, Leonard, please. You're smothering me
- Permalink: So, what happens now? Well, I don't know about your sex drive,...
Sheldon: Who told you you could touch my board?
Leslie: No one.
Sheldon: I don't come in to your house and touch your board.
Leslie: There are no incorrect equations on my board.
Sheldon: Oh! That is so, so...
Leslie: I'm sorry; I've got to run, if you come up with an adjective text me.
Sheldon: Inconsiderate, that is the adjective, inconsiderate!
- Permalink: Who told you you could touch my board? No one. I don't come ...
Leslie: I'm glad I ran into you. The Physics Department string quartet needs a new cellist.
Leonard: What happened to Elliot Wong?
Leslie: He switched over to high-energy radiation research and had a little mishap, and now the other guys are a little uncomfortable sitting next to him
- Permalink: I'm glad I ran into you. The Physics Department string quartet n...
Leslie: Listen, neither of us are neuroscientists, but we both understand the biochemistry of sex. I mean, dopamine in our brains is released across synapses, causing pleasure. You stick electrodes in a rat's brain, give him an orgasm button, he'll push that thing until he starves to death.
Leonard: Well, who wouldn't?
Leslie: Well, the only difference between us and the rat is that you can't stick an electrode in our hypothalamus. That's where you come in
- Permalink: Listen, neither of us are neuroscientists, but we both understan...
I saw your pupils dilate when you looked at her, which, unless you're a heroin addict, points to sexual attraction
- Permalink: I saw your pupils dilate when you looked at her, which, unless y...
Leslie: Just so we're clear, you understand that me hanging back to practice with you is a pretext for letting you know that I'm sexually available.
Leslie: Yeah. I'm good to go.
Leonard: I thought you weren't interested in me.
Leslie: That was before I saw you handling that beautiful piece of wood between your legs
- Permalink: Just so we're clear, you understand that me hanging back to prac...
Penny: Here's a question-- as an alien pretending to be human, are you planning to engage in any post-prom mating rituals with Amy?
Sheldon: There are post-prom mating rituals?
Penny: Not always. Unless your date drives a van with an air mattress, then always.
Sheldon: Well, if it's part of the prom experience, then I'm open to it.
Penny: You're kidding.
Sheldon: I may be an alien, but I have urges.If Amy wants to copulate by firing her eggs into space, well, then, I will happily catch them with the reproductive sac on my upper flermin. I'm not the best at reading facial cues, but I can see that you're a little turned on.
Penny: Hey, Sheldon, did you change your Wi-Fi password again?
Sheldon: Yes, it's "Penny, get your own Wi-Fi." No spaces.
- Permalink: Hey, Sheldon, did you change your Wi-Fi password again? Yes, i...