Lorelai Gilmore Quotes
Rory Gilmore: Any chance you could go faster?
Lorelai Gilmore: Yeah, you got a girl's future in that sack of yours. Santa...
Rory Gilmore: Thank you for adding the Santa.
- Permalink: Any chance you could go faster? Yeah, you got a girl's future ...
I've got the good kid.
- Permalink: I've got the good kid.
Rory Gilmore: I gotta go, but call me if there's any news.
Lorelai Gilmore: You mean if Michel kills Babette, then Miss Partty, them himself, and then it's a bizarre murder, suicide.
Rory Gilmore: Amongst other things.
- Permalink: I gotta go, but call me if there's any news. You mean if Miche...
(about Emily's manipulative tactics) She's like Lyndon Johnson with the Senate. Effortless.
- Permalink: She's like Lyndon Johnson with the Senate. Effortless.
Sherry: I can't just stop everything because...
Lorelai: You're having a baby. Admitting it is the first step.
- Permalink: I can't just stop everything because... You're having a baby. ...
Young Christopher: (in flashback, about baby Rory) She's pretty.
Young Lorelai: She's perfect.
Young Christopher: I guess this means we have to get married now.
- Permalink: She's pretty. She's perfect. I guess this means we have to g...
Lorelai: We want to do it cheap.
Emily: We'll pay.
Rory: Grandma, it's going to be fun really.
Lorelai: Kids do it all the time.
Emily: Yes, but you're not a kid.
- Permalink: We want to do it cheap. We'll pay. No. Grandma, it's going...
Lorelai: Tell Sherry to keep her legs crossed 'til I get there.
Rory: Does that work?
Lorelai: No. Bye.
- Permalink: Tell Sherry to keep her legs crossed 'til I get there. Does th...
Lorelai: If I clean up Hug-a-World, does that cancel out me not getting rid of the boxes?
Rory: I'll consider it a wash.
Lorelai: How about if I chase it and bring it back?
Lorelai:: Hug-a-World would like to see the world.
Rory: It's moving.
Lorelai: There's something living there besides Canadians.
- Permalink: If I clean up Hug-a-World, does that cancel out me not getting r...
Jackson: You wanna get another produce guy?
Sookie: Maybe I should!
Jackson: Well, go ahead!
Sookie: Don't tempt me!
Jackson: That's it, I am leaving.
Sookie: Go! And take the tendrils with you!
Jackson: Fine! See you tonight?
Sookie: I love you.
Lorelai: And it always ends with a hug.
- Permalink: You wanna get another produce guy? Maybe I should! Well, go ...
Lorelai: You look peeved.
Emily: I'm not peeved.
Lorelai: Well, you look peeved.
Emily: Kindly stop making me say the word peeved.
- Permalink: You look peeved. I'm not peeved. Well, you look peeved. Ki...
Rory: Which maid was it?
Emily: Gertha, the one from Hamburg, Germany.
Lorelai: Which one was she?
Rory: You remember. She was the one who you made all those Hamburg-hamburger jokes to.
Lorelai: God, I beat that dead horse.
Rory: With glee.
Emily: She was the clomper.
Lorelai: The clomper?
Emily: She'd be upstairs making the bed and it'd sound like a Munich beer hall rally.
Lorelai: That's why you fired her?
Lorelai: Because she made noise when she walked?
- Permalink: Which maid was it? Gertha, the one from Hamburg, Germany. Wh...
Lorelai: Wait, close your eyes and breathe. I smell snow.
Rory: Ah, it's that time of year.
Lorelai: Can't you smell it?
Rory: You know, it's like dogs and high-pitched noises. I think it's something only you can smell.
(Rory sits down next to Lorelai and pulls a blanket over the both of them)
Lorelai: I love snow.
Rory: Really, I had no idea.
Lorelai: Everything's magical when it snows, everything looks pretty. The clothes are great. Coats, scarves, gloves, hats.
Rory: Thermal underwear, wool socks, ear flaps.
- Permalink: Wait, close your eyes and breathe. I smell snow. Ah, it's tha...
I feel like crap on toast.Michel
- Permalink: I feel like crap on toast.