Which maid was it? Gertha, the one from Hamburg, Germany. Wh...
Rory: Which maid was it?
Emily: Gertha, the one from Hamburg, Germany.
Lorelai: Which one was she?
Rory: You remember. She was the one who you made all those Hamburg-hamburger jokes to.
Lorelai: God, I beat that dead horse.
Rory: With glee.
Emily: She was the clomper.
Lorelai: The clomper?
Emily: She'd be upstairs making the bed and it'd sound like a Munich beer hall rally.
Lorelai: That's why you fired her?
Lorelai: Because she made noise when she walked?
- Lorelai Gilmore, Rory Gilmore, Emily Gilmore
- Gilmore Girls Season 3 Episode 11: "I Solemnly Swear"
- Gilmore Girls
- Related Quotes:
- Lorelai Gilmore Quotes, Rory Gilmore Quotes, Emily Gilmore Quotes, Gilmore Girls Season 3 Episode 11 Quotes, Gilmore Girls Quotes
- Added by:
- Jackie Adams
Lorelai: Okay. Now, Sookie's on top of the menu. Let's make sure the dining room's open for a late lunch, and we need to confirm the number of rooms they'll need.
Michel: Yes, I have all of this written down on a notepad right next to my self-help book, Why Don't People Think You Know What The Hell You're Doing?
- Permalink: Okay. Now, Sookie's on top of the menu. Let's make sure the dini...
Paris: (to Rory) Don't make that face at me!
Rory: What face? I'm wearing a mask.
Paris: The "I'm Rory, don't you want to pet me?" face.
- Permalink: Don't make that face at me! What face? I'm wearing a mask. T...