Lucas Scott Quotes
Lucas: Listen I just wanted to say I'm sorry that we didn't get to spend more time together tonight.
Peyton: How'd it go with Brooke?
Lucas: I realized tonight that it's over between me and Brooke and she realized it, too.
Peyton: I love you Lucas.
Lucas: I love you too Peyton.
Peyton: You don't understand. I've been holding this in for a really long time... I just need you to know. I love you... I'm in love with you.
- Permalink: Listen I just wanted to say I'm sorry that we didn't get to spen...
Haley: Rachel. Asked me. To tutor her.
Lucas: You're tutoring Rachel?
Haley: Hell no, I said she asked me.
- Permalink: Rachel. Asked me. To tutor her. You're tutoring Rachel? Hell...
Regret comes in all shapes and sizes. Some are small , like when we do a bad thing, for a good reason. Some are bigger, like when we let down a friend. Some of us escape the pains of regret by making the right choice. Some of us have little time for regret, because we're looking forward to the future. Sometimes we have to fight to come to terms with the past. And sometimes we bury our regret, by promising to change our ways. But our biggest regrets are not for the things we did... but the things we didn't do. The things we didn't say that could save someone we care about. Especially when we can see the dark storm that's headed their way.
- Permalink: Regret comes in all shapes and sizes. Some are small , like when...
Nathan: I wanna say thanks. I know how hard it was for you to throw those points away. Look, I'll make it up to you and the team at State okay? Point shaving was just a one time thing... it's over now.
Lucas: Nathan... you know I'll always be there for you. But, never again.
- Permalink: I wanna say thanks. I know how hard it was for you to throw thos...
Skills: So let me get this straight, you and Peyton just friends right?
Skills (holds up pair of ladies underwear): I wish I had friends like that.
- Permalink: So let me get this straight, you and Peyton just friends right? ...
Lucas: This is Keith's number.
Whitey: Yup, and I'm pretty sure he'd want you to have it.
- Permalink: This is Keith's number. Yup, and I'm pretty sure he'd want you...
Lucas: This morning I asked Whitey if I could play again.
Peyton: That's great Luke.
Lucas: Yeah, but with my heart condition, it still doesn't change the fact that it's scary.
Peyton: Well, then why are you playing?
Lucas: 'Cause it's who I am - and you need to be who you are.
Peyton: I'm out of here.
Lucas: Wait! Peyton, if you let this change you... he wins.
Peyton: Well, maybe he wins.
- Permalink: This morning I asked Whitey if I could play again. That's grea...
Lucas: Well, protect you.
Peyton: I can take care of myself.
Lucas: Hey! I know that...but, it's okay to be afraid from time to time.
Peyton: Really, what are you afraid of?
- Permalink: Well, protect you. I can take care of myself. Hey! I know th...
Lucas: Thanks for almost branding me with the keys. Wow, umm... it's bright.
Peyton: Yeah, well, 'Psycho Derek' is still out there - I really haven't been able to sleep for 48 hours. Thought maybe I'd try to paint the shadows away.
- Permalink: Thanks for almost branding me with the keys. Wow, umm... it's br...
When life comes at you out of the darkness, who will you choose to face it with? Will they be wise? Will their love for you help them to lead you to the light, or will they lose their way in the darkness? Will they make noble choices, or will that person be someone untested, someone new? Life comes rushing at you from out of the darkness. And when it does, is there someone you can depend on when it does?
- Permalink: When life comes at you out of the darkness, who will you choose ...
Lucas: Kinda dark, isn't it?
Peyton: I love you, Luke, but I've chosen darkness.
- Permalink: Kinda dark, isn't it? I love you, Luke, but I've chosen darkne...
Detective: Lucas Scott.
Lucas: Yes sir.
Detective: Detective Wilcox. We've met before, haven't we?
Lucas: Yeah, after the school shooting.
Detective: I thought so. Listen, they filled me in on this whole long lost brother scenario. What else can you give me?
Lucas: Unfortunately, not much. I just have a really bad feeling about this guy and I'm worried about my friend Peyton.
Detective: You carried her out.... Peyton Sawyer. You are the one who carried her out of the school.
Detective: Okay. We'll bring him in.
Lucas: So you believe me. You don't think this sounds crazy?
Detective: I didn't say it didn't sound crazy. But that look in your eye tells me that you believe it.
- Permalink: Lucas Scott. Yes sir. Detective Wilcox. We've met before, ha...