Lucas Scott Quotes
Lucas: You know that text message Dan just got? I sent it. I pretended to be Abby. You know, the girl who watched him murder Keith?!
Dan: Don't listen to him Karen, he's delusional.
Lucas: MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL THE TRUTH WHEN I HAVE A GUN POINTED AT YOUR HEAD!
- Permalink: Lucas! You know that text message Dan just got? I sent it. I p...
Dan: What are you doing, Lucas?
Lucas: Protecting my mother. (pulls out a gun, points it at Dan)
Dan: You're gonna shoot me?
Lucas: Yes, I am. Just like you shot my uncle Keith.
Karen: Lucas, put that down!
Lucas: I can't.
- Permalink: What are you doing, Lucas? Protecting my mother. (pulls out a ...
Peyton: (after Lucas kisses her) Excuse me, I have a boyfriend.
Lucas: Really? Where is he?
Peyton: Good question I've been wondering that myself for two days.
Lucas: Yeah, I guess I deserve that.
Peyton: Makes a girl feel cheap. Give it up in Honey Grove and then poof vanishing boyfriend.
- Permalink: (after Lucas kisses her) Excuse me, I have a boyfriend. Really...
Truth is still absolute. Believe that. Even when that truth is hard and cold, and more painful than you've ever imagined. And even when truth is more cruel than any lie.Lucas
- Permalink: Truth is still absolute. Believe that. Even when that truth is h...
Sometimes I wonder if anything's absolute anymore. Is There Still right and wrong? Good and bad? Truth and lies? Or is everything negotiable, left to interpretation, grey. Sometimes we're forced to bend the truth, transform it, cause we're faced with things that are not of our own making. And sometimes things simply catch up to us.
- Permalink: Sometimes I wonder if anything's absolute anymore. Is There Stil...
Peyton: And Lucas admit it, you wanted to see the "Elvis" sandwich too, didn't you?
Lucas: Fine! I wanted to see the "Elvis" sandwich okay? But that still doesn't change the fact that we haven't a single car pass by since we stopped.
Brooke: Eh... um...
Lucas: Until now.
Nathan: It's a bus.
Brooke: It's a tour bus.
Peyton: Oh please be the Foo Fighters!
Skills: Please be Kanye.
- Permalink: And Lucas admit it, you wanted to see the Elvis sandwich too, di...
Lucas: I don't know, it's all electronic I can't figure it out.
Lucas: But I do know, we should've stuck to the interstate and not taken the back road just so Haley could see this sandwich shaped like Elvis.
- Permalink: I don't know, it's all electronic I can't figure it out. Sorry...
Haley: Why won't we just try to let go of all the pain on this trip and really focus on the good things in our lives. Okay, who's with me?
Peyton: Hooray for that.
Haley: Okay Luke? Lucas... Lucas?
Lucas: Yeah... sure.
- Permalink: Why won't we just try to let go of all the pain on this trip and...
Haley: Okay, Karen and I made sandwiches and I got chips and drinks and we're all set.
Skills: I brought red vines, you can't have a road trip without red vines.
Lucas: I brought some old yearbooks, thought it might give us a laugh. What'd you bring Nate?
Nathan: I brought Haley, who brought the food. Brooke?
Brooke: I brought my hot body and Rachel's Denali. She might have left but at least we got her car.
Haley: You sure it's not stolen? Oh, wait that's only calculus exams.
Nathan: My girl's not a big Rachel fan. Peyton, what did you bring?
Peyton: Road mix.
- Permalink: Okay, Karen and I made sandwiches and I got chips and drinks and...