Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Cristina: Wait, Meredith.
Meredith: What do you need, an “I love you” or something? I love you. Call me when you get there.
Cristina: I have to finish something here. Nothing feels finished. None of it feels finished. Owen and I… we’re split over something that hasn’t even happened and we never even split up. And you and I are not finished. George is dead and he’s gone and it’s supposed to you, me, and Alex and now nothing is finished. I am not finished.
Meredith: You don’t feel finished because this isn’t the end for you. There’s no finish line. There’s no end point. You just have to go.
Cristina: I hate his face.
- Permalink: I hate his face.
Meredith: Now, look me in the eye and tell me this isn’t punishment.
Cristina: Thank you for this muffin.
- Permalink: Thank you for this muffin.
The children broke your sister.
- Permalink: The children broke your sister.
Tell them Cristina Yang deserved that award not Dr. Nobody Sucks A Lot from Hopkins. Tell them in short sentences because they are boneheads.
She told me she didn't win the Harper Avery award. She earned it.
- Permalink: She told me she didn't win the Harper Avery award. She earned it.
Meredith: I’m taking my son with me because I don’t want his first word to be hypothalamus.
Derek: There are worst first words.
- Permalink: There are worst first words.
What if there’s a mutiny? Derek and I will lose.
- Permalink: What if there’s a mutiny? Derek and I will lose.
Cristina: She's hot, right?
Meredith: Have you give up on men?
- Permalink: Have you give up on men?
Place mats are overrated.
- Permalink: Place mats are overrated.
Meredith: I have wine.
Cristina: I'll be there.
- Permalink: I'll be there.