Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
And that's how Ann not only performed a real-life version of Tony's most beloved illusion...but was responsible for the first recorded instance of a Christian straight-to-gay conversion.
- Permalink: And that's how Ann not only performed a real-life version of Ton...
Tony Wonder: Did somebody say "wonder?"
â€¨Narrator: Nobody did, that time, but I think he got away with it.
- Permalink: Did somebody say wonder? Nobody did, that time, but I think he...
Good Bye, Annyong.
- Permalink: Good Bye, Annyong.
Michael: Oh my God. I'm dating Ron Howard's girlfriend.
Narrator: Actually, she's his daughter. But that's kind of worse, don't you think?
- Permalink: Oh my God. I'm dating Ron Howard's girlfriend. Actually, she's...
Michael: Hey, are you scared of a monster?
George Michael: Kind of.
Narrator: It was the monster called lust, to which he had recently succumbed.
- Permalink: Hey, are you scared of a monster? Kind of. It was the monste...
Although George Michael had only got to second base, he'd gone in head first, like Pete Rose.
- Permalink: Although George Michael had only got to second base, he'd gone i...
Soon, George Michael went to Ann's to try to win her back. But her Uncle Paul told him that Ann had moved in with her boyfriend. He also mentioned that we all only had 3 more weeks on earth and that fossils were just something the Jews buried in 1924.
- Permalink: Soon, George Michael went to Ann's to try to win her back. But h...
It was Arrested Development.
- Permalink: It was Arrested Development.
Lucille: (to the hot sailors) You boys know how to shovel coal?
Narrator: I don't even want to tell you what these guys thought that meant.
- Permalink: You boys know how to shovel coal? I don't even want to tell yo...
Adelaide: Take a single step to share your love, Gary. (The disabled guy takes a step) Ahh! Faker! (slaps him in the face and Gary falls down)
Narrator: She was wrong on that one. It was love that make Gary take that step.
- Permalink: Take a single step to share your love, Gary. Ahh! Faker! She...
Tobias: Well, I am off to buy the perfect present. Maybe she'd like a suit like this.
Narrator: That is her suit.
Tobias: Eh, they probably don't make it in a women's, though.
Narrator: They only make it in a women's.
- Permalink: Well, I am off to buy the perfect present. Maybe she'd like a su...
Narrator: But she did have a list of won'ts.
Nellie: We're gonna have some ground rules first, ok? No (bleep bleep bleep) or (bleep). And no (bleep) unless you're wearing a (bleep) or you (bleep bleep). If this winds up on the Web, I will (bleep) you in the (bleep).
Ted: Our computers don't even work on the internet.
- Permalink: But she did have a list of won'ts. We're gonna have some groun...