Nathan Scott Quotes
Nathan: Mom, what are you doing here?
Deb: You have something that belongs to me.
Nathan: Mom, I'm not doing this.
Deb: I want my pills. I'm not leaving here until I get my damn pills.
Nathan: Ok. Go ahead, take them, but I'm warning you it's either the pills or me.
- Permalink: Nathan. Mom, what are you doing here? You have something tha...
Nathan: I need to be tutored, I think I'm failing marriage.
Haley: You try sleeping with the teacher?
- Permalink: I need to be tutored, I think I'm failing marriage. You try sl...
Haley : I found your ball at home.
Nathan: I was kind of hoping you would.
Haley: I need you to talk to me.
Nathan: Haley, I'm not trying to shut you out okay. I just don't understand it enough to let you in yet.
Haley: Whatever it is, we're going to get through it together. I'm right here Nathan. I'm not going anywhere.
- Permalink: I found your ball at home. I was kind of hoping you would. I...
Nathan: I just got that feeling. The stillness I used to feel before dawn. The feeling that the world could be perfect.
Haley: Yea, I feel it too. (puts the cracker jack bracelet on his wrist) Don't say I never gave you anything.
- Permalink: I just got that feeling. The stillness I used to feel before daw...
Haley: We're going to London for a few days.
Lucas: Why, doesn't it always rain there?
Nathan: Oh yea!
- Permalink: We're going to London for a few days. Why, doesn't it always r...
Nathan: Hey, it's me, is everything okay.
Haley: Fine, soon to be husband again. Why?
Nathan: I just, I just wanted to hear your voice, that's all. Where are you?
Haley: I'm right here...
- Permalink: Hey, it's me, is everything okay. Fine, soon to be husband aga...
Nathan: I had this messed up dream last night. Haley was drowning and I couldn't save her. Of course, leave it to Haley to insist that we don't see each other till the wedding, even though we're married. Maybe I should just go see her.
Lucas: I'll tell you what, I'll go check on her how's that?
Nathan: Tell her to stay away from the water, no swimming today.
Lucas: Nathan, it's your wedding day, again, it's gonna be a great day.
- Permalink: I had this messed up dream last night. Haley was drowning and I ...
Nathan: How long you been out here?
Lucas: A couple of hours. Sometimes I come out here when I can't sleep.
Nathan: Do you miss it?
- Permalink: How long you been out here? A couple of hours. Sometimes I com...
You sure you don't wanna sleep with me until the ceremony? I know I look pretty sexy right now.Nathan (to Haley)
- Permalink: You sure you don't wanna sleep with me until the ceremony? I kno...
Stepping up. It's a simple concept. It basically means to rise above yourself; to do a little more, to show you're something special. Something like this.... Lucas is gone but that doesn't mean the season is over. As a matter of fact, I say it's just beginning. You might want to stay out of my way for a while.... Life's funny sometimes; can push pretty hard like when you fall in love with someone but they forget to love you back like when your best friend and your boyfriend leave you alone like when you pull the trigger or light the flame and you can't take it back. Like I said, in sports they call this 'stepping up'. In life, I call it pushing back.
- Permalink: Stepping up. It's a simple concept. It basically means to rise a...
You know it's been said that we just don't recognize the significant moments of our lives while they are happening. We grow complacent with ideas, or things or people and we take them for granted and it's usually not until that thing is about to be taken away from you that you've realized how wrong you've been that you realized how much you need it, how much you love it. God, I love this game.
- Permalink: You know it's been said that we just don't recognize the signifi...
(voiceover) Every once in a while people step up, they rise above themselves. Sometimes they surprise you, and sometimes they fall short. Life is funny sometimes, it can push pretty hard, but if you look close enough you find hope in the words of children, in the bars of a song and in the eyes of someone you love. And if you're lucky, and if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back.
- Permalink: (voiceover) Every once in a while people step up, they rise abov...