Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Dan: So that's it..you're just going to make that decision?
Nathan: You made that decision for me, the moment you pulled that trigger.
- Permalink: So that's it..you're just going to make that decision? You mad...
Nathan: Guess who i saw this morning!
Haley: I get the feeling I'm not gonna like this.
Nathan: Dan showed up at the gym!
Haley: Don't you find it creepy that your dad hangs out round a high school gym?
Nathan: He's Dan, it's all creepy!
- Permalink: Guess who i saw this morning! I get the feeling I'm not gonna ...
Lucas: Lindsey. She's the first thing I think about everyday. How is she? Does she miss me like I miss her? How do I get her back? And then another day without her begins.
Brooke: Brooke. OMG, I have to pee!
Skills: What day is it? What time is it? What the hell did I drink last night?
Mouth: Hm, Millicent, you smell so good. I have to go to work. Sure I guess I could be a little late. What do you mean I'm fired. I wasn't even that late. How am I going to pay my rent? Would you like fries with that sir?
Nathan: Jamie. God my girl's hot.
- Permalink: Lindsey. She's the first thing I think about everyday. How is sh...
Quentin: There he is! I said it's J. Luke Scott the boy is hot. Wherever he goes, homey, that's the spot.
Jamie: His name is "Q" he's better than you. If the spot is hot then, he's there, too.
Nathan: I'm the dad and I'm not so bad. I--
- Permalink: There he is! I said it's J. Luke Scott the boy is hot. Wherever ...
Peyton: Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want. Everything you want.
Lucas: Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is going to come from, the next smile. The next wish come true.
Peyton: But if you believe that it is right around the corner. And you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it. To the certainty of it.
Brooke: You just might get the thing you're wishing for.
Nathan: The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it?
Haley: Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart.
- Permalink: Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want. Every...
Haley: Hey. I was thinking um... not sleeping in this bed, might not be too bad tonight if you wanted to try it with me... Got anymore of that sexy talk?
Nathan: The kind stuff or the sexy stuff?
Nathan: You have a serious ass Haley James.
- Permalink: Hey. I was thinking um... not sleeping in this bed, might not be...
Nathan: How you sleeping these days?
Haley: So, so. Jamie tosses around like a Tasmanian devil.
Nathan: He should probably get back to his own bed soon, the separation thing. Or he could sleep in the spare bedroom with me. You know, sometimes I find your goodness staggering. I didn't get to tell you in the session, but your kindness is overwhelming, Haley. You saved my life. And if I haven't said it lately, you're sexy as hell.
- Permalink: How you sleeping these days? So, so. Jamie tosses around like ...
Nathan: It's quiet around here without Jamie.
Haley: Yeah, he's with Brooke, baby steps.
- Permalink: It's quiet around here without Jamie. Yeah, he's with Brooke, ...
When I was a Junior, in High school I took some stuff to help me with my game, drugs and it was a stupid thing to do. I ended up collapsing on the court and my Dad was all about covering it up for the scouts. Anyway when I left the hospital I went to see Haley because I needed to know if she could forgive me, I wanted to see if I still had the chance to be great in her eyes, and when she did, when she forgave me- that was the moment that everything changed for me. That was the moment that I fell in love with her. This girl who could see past all the mistakes I have made. Now, I guess maybe sometimes I screw up because I want to feel that again. I suppose that sounds pretty broken...
- Permalink: When I was a Junior, in High school I took some stuff to help me...
Nathan: I'm not good with being vulnerable, in fact this is probably the closest I've come to it, or the second closest.
Olivia: What was the first?
- Permalink: I'm not good with being vulnerable, in fact this is probably the...
Jamie: Hey Daddy, when you married Mama, was it your best day ever?
Nathan: Actually, I think the day I graduated high school was my best day ever.
Jamie: How come?
Nathan: Well...'cause thats the day you were born.
- Permalink: Hey Daddy, when you married Mama, was it your best day ever? A...
Haley: It's a simple question Nathan. Did you kiss her?
Nathan: No, but she kissed me.
- Permalink: It's a simple question Nathan. Did you kiss her? No, but she k...