Owen Hunt Quotes
Get out of my OR.
- Permalink: Get out of my OR.
You don't get to talk to me like that in my OR. If you can't keep your problems, our problems, outside, then you should go.
- Permalink: You don't get to talk to me like that in my OR. If you can't kee...
Bowling with Bailey... that sounds fun.
- Permalink: Bowling with Bailey... that sounds fun.
Teddy: How's Christina?
Owen: She's Fine.
Meredith: She's fishing.
Teddy: She's fishing?! Why?
Meredith: Ask him.
Owen: Have you got any better ideas?
- Permalink: How's Christina? She's Fine. She's fishing. She's fishing?...
Owen: Alright! Blue team wins.
April: Blue team wins? Blue team wins!
- Permalink: Alright! Blue team wins. Blue team wins? Blue team wins!
Patients don't suddenly die, it just seems that way when you stop paying attention. Food for thought.
- Permalink: Patients don't suddenly die, it just seems that way when you sto...
(to Cristina) There you are. I knew you were in there somewhere. End this day, good or bad, we're going to go home together.
- Permalink: There you are. I knew you were in there somewhere. End this day,...
Owen: I like the dark new scrubs on you. You look good. Are you okay?
Cristina: My patient deserves a doctor.
Owen: You don't have to cut, no ones asked you to...
Cristina: I know what's being asked of me and I'm doing it.
- Permalink: I like the dark new scrubs on you. You look good. Are you okay? ...
Cristina: Would you love me if I wasn't a surgeon?
Owen: I would love you if you were a plumber, but would you love you if you weren't a surgeon?
Cristina: I don't know, maybe?
- Permalink: Would you love me if I wasn't a surgeon? I would love you if y...
I'm not going anywhere Cristina. I'm not going anywhere without you.
- Permalink: I'm not going anywhere Cristina. I'm not going anywhere without ...
Owen: That was quite a show this morning.
Derek: I didn't plan it.
Owen: That made it even better. Any regrets?
Derek: No, any regrets to proposing to Cristina?
Derek: Getting shot turns out to not be the worst thing after all.
Owen: I need a best man. I know I know we're not that close, but I don't know, you being married to the other twisted sister I just thought it makes us brothers or something.
Derek: I'd be honored. It's an honor.
Owen: Thank you.
Derek: You need a bachelor party?
Derek: Even better.
- Permalink: That was quite a show this morning. I didn't plan it. That ...
Owen: Lets move in together. Good, you cant answer. That's good I don't want you to, I ran it past my shrink and she thinks it's a good idea. So think about it. Me, you, our own place.
Owen: What! Yes?
Cristina: Yes, but I need to warn you that this is my fourth martini and my judgment is severely impaired. Also, I'm a real easy lay right now.
- Permalink: Lets move in together. Good, you cant answer. That's good I don'...
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...