Roy Anderson Quotes
Roy: What's going on with Pam?
Jim: Oh, she's good actually.
Jim: She's, um, she's in New York. She's at an art school.
Jim: Yeah, she's doing really well.
Jim: She's engaged, um... to me.
Roy: Congrats, man.
Jim: Oh, thanks man. Appreciate that.
Roy: So Pam's happy?
Jim: Yeah, I'd say she's happy. I mean, she loves her classes. Loves the city. I mean, last night, she was out with her friends, 'til, like, 8:00 a.m.
Roy: I thought you were a friend.
- Permalink: What's going on with Pam? Oh, she's good actually. Yeah? S...
Darryl: What's up, Roy?
Jim: Hey man.
Roy: I'm not gonna hit you or anything.
Jim: Oh, I wouldn't ...
Roy: You good?
Jim: I'm good. How you doing?
Roy: I'm good.
Jim: Yeah, okay.
Roy: Hey Darryl, what's happenin'?
Darryl: Oh, what's up, Roy?
Roy: Hey, what's up, guys? How you been?
- Permalink: Halpert? What's up, Roy? Hey man. I'm not gonna hit you or...
Roy: Are they going to call the cops?
Kenny: No, I paid them off.
Roy: Jet ski money?
Kenny: All of it.
Roy: I'm gonna kill Jim Halpert.
- Permalink: Are they going to call the cops? No, I paid them off. Jet sk...
Pam: Hey, Michael left early, so a bunch of us are going to go to Poor Richard's for happy hour. You should come.
Roy: I can't. My brother, he just unloaded the jet ski's and kinda took a bath, so... we're going to go get hammered.
Pam: Ok, well, we're going to a bar. Hey. You have to come to stuff with me. If you're going to be my boyfriend, you have to do boyfriend things.
- Permalink: Hey, Michael left early, so a bunch of us are going to go to Poo...
Roy: I can't wait for your art show tonight.
Pam: Okay, just so you know, it's just the students from my class in a little studio.
Roy: I wouldn't miss it for the world.
- Permalink: I can't wait for your art show tonight. Okay, just so you know...
Roy: I know I normally don't notice these kind of things but uh... This wedding's really nice! I mean, the flowers and stuff? Phyllis has got some great taste.
Pam: You're kidding me, right?
Roy: I know you're probably not going to remember this, right? But um... Those color roses? I got you those color roses for our prom.
Pam: Roy, I picked those flowers. Phyllis just stole all of my ideas for our wedding.
Roy: I, uh, guess I wasn't really too involved in the planning.
- Permalink: Hey. Hey. I know I normally don't notice these kind of thing...
Roy: Hey, remember when we were planning our honeymoon and you wanted to go to Hawaii and I wanted to go to Mexico?
Roy: I was definitely right.
- Permalink: Hey, remember when we were planning our honeymoon and you wanted...
Roy: [clapping] Mike, you are a rock star, man. You are the man! Well done.
Michael: All right...
Roy: That corporate booty, he likes to hit it!
- Permalink: Mike, you are a rock star, man. You are the man! Well done. Al...
Michael: Darryl?! Hey. Hi. Where's Darryl?
Roy: He's in the office.
Michael: OK, Hey, man, how's it going?
Darryl: All right, what's up Mike?
Michael: That's great, OK. Um, so did you get an email from me?
Michael: OK. Well, that was supposed to go to Packer, not "packaging." Did you already, um, forward to a whole bunch of people?
Darryl: Uh huh.
Michael: OK. Um, well, did you get the second email that I sent? Explaining that the first email was a mistake and that you should delete it.
Michael: And you sent that out to everyone?
Darryl: Mike, I'm very busy down here.
- Permalink: Darryl?! Hey. Hi. Where's Darryl? He's in the office. OK, He...
Roy: I'm glad she has a friend at work that she can get through the day with. That way she's not all, "blah blah blah" when she gets home.
Jim: Yeah, I like talking to her too.
- Permalink: I'm glad she has a friend at work that she can get through the d...
Roy: Well, what is your type?
Jim: ... Moms, primarily. Yup. Soccer moms. Single moms. Nascar moms. Any type of mom really.
Kevin: Stay away from my mom...
Jim: Too late, Kev.
- Permalink: Well, what is your type? ... Moms, primarily. Yup. Soccer moms...
I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.Andy
- Permalink: I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days befor...
Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me... No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.Michael
- Permalink: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sin...